- Fits in a really small car when folded
- No handle adjustment
Super light and compact stroller. Quiet, easy to handle, extended hood and adjustable legs. Great satisfaction.
- Easy to operate and fold
- Leg rest positioning
- Canopy extension
- Handle cannot be adjusted in height
- It took me longer to get used to the cord for positioning the backrest
I bought the stroller because of a vacation and frequent transport in the car. I really got used to it as it is really light and quick to fold and unfold. I bought the inflatable wheels and I am very happy with it.
Perfect even for smaller kids who can't stand being in the bassinet 👍
- Large storage space
- Good to steer
I've had the stroller for a while and I'm very satisfied. Easy folding and cleaning - I have the Tailormade version. The little one has enough space to sit there. The storage space is also excellent. Easy handling.
- Quick folding
- And light, over everything :-)
Stroller Valco Snap - Eden, limited edition :-)... Simply amazing. Beautiful, easy and quick to fold.
- Easy to fold
- Takes up little space in the trunk when folded
- Sufficiently long hood against the sun
- It is not as maneuverable as our 3 in 1 combination
All described in the advantages and disadvantages.
- Good folding system
- Easy to push stroller 👍🏻
- The recline is not as easy, with the strap
A great pram, I was happy with it.
- Low weight
- Easy handling
- Easy folding
- Takes up little space in the car
- Comfortable stroller for baby
- In two years of use I have not noticed any downsides
This stroller is very good. When my first born was 8 months old, and I was expecting another princess, it was quite difficult to walk on public transport with the pushchair versiont of our 3in1 system because it was quite heavy. So I decided to buy a pure pushchair/buggy. I asked in the store for the lightest stroller - and they showed me this one. I don't regret the purchase.
Super lightweight, it's only 7 kg. Very easy to handle. Both the footrest and the headrest (back) can be adjusted in height. The canopy opens beautifully so that the baby is not disturbed when sleeping. Also protects from rain. I recommend it to everyone. I even fit two babies in it 🙂.
- Can be put into full lie-flat
- Lightweight and foldable, great for train travel
- With the heavier weight of the handbag, it tilts backwards
- Terrain is not its friend
- The wheels wobble
I spent many days choosing a sports stroller and reading reviews. This stroller had great reviews, so I bought it, but I was not happy with it and would definitely not recommend it.
Our older model had no leg rest adjustment which we missed, and the rear mesh part could better cover the head. Otherwise a perfect pushchair.
- foam wheels
- easy to handle
- faded sun canopy
The stroller's price/quality ratio is good. It is light and yet spacious for the child to sit. It can handle some terrain and looks nice.
- Neda sa otacat za jazdy rucka - akoo dvihat sa a prisposobit jej vysku k tomu, co kocikuje
Perfect, extra light, can handle even heavy shopping load. When the baby falls asleep, and you lower the position - it does not feel it and does not wake up.
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to steer
- The pushchair is quite expensive
The stroller is very light and compact. I had it on my son, right from 7 months - and I was very happy with it. I bought another one for my daughter, but eventually went back to the Valco.
- Low weight
- Folds inwards
- Storage pockets
- Large sleeping area
- Leg positioning
- Zero cushioning
- Poor handling and ride characteristics
- Very inconveniently placed center of gravity
- Difficult to access the basket
I was very curious about the stroller because it is very often glorified. But I have to say that I don't understand its popularity. I bought it for the car as a second hand pram for a few Czech crowns. It is very light, it fits nicely into my short Fabia. Compared to our three-wheeler City Elite from Baby Jogger, however, it's a complete rattle, which is difficult to ride with even with our 8,5 kg daughter, let alone with our 17 kg son.
It is difficult to climb into the storage basket at the bottom. I like the relatively large seat surface, the leg positioning, the fairly long sun canopy, the storage pockets. The fabrics, although it looks very cheap (we have the basic version), will hold up and clean well.
Unfortunately, the driving characteristics are not very good. In addition, I am constantly kicking the brake and it has a very poorly positioned center of gravity, for my taste - exactly the same as our old Britax B-Motion 4 Plus. We have a version with foam wheels that rattle when riding. There is absolutely no cushioning. I wouldn't buy it for full price, I'll pass on the few hundred for occasional travel. As a main stroller I would not want it. For its selling price you can get much better strollers - for example Joie Litetrax or Mytrax. The low weight is not really a benefit that would positively affect the riding characteristics.
Compact, light, perfect for traveling. Spacious for the kid.
- EVA foam wheels, so no risk of a puncture
- large hood that covers a lot
- lie-flat seat back
- easy folding
- great ventilation for hot days
- not so accessible storage space
- unstable, it can happen it falls over
- no pushbar adjustment
We bought this as a travel and public transport stroller. It is very light, easy to fold, easy to manipulate with in public transport. Impractical for terrain, however.
We used it for two kids already, without problems or damages.
- spacious enough
- maybe only the stones in the wheel foam
We've used it for two and a half yeat. It works great, and it looks great (marl fabrics) - my DD was super happy in it. The seat was wide enough even when she's in winter clothes (34 cm). The seat could be longer (87 cm) but was actually enough all the way through the toddlerhood.
- I am still to find some
An excellent pushchair, I would not change it for any other.
- I've got nothing
It fits in a small car boot and takes up little space. It's sturdy, doesn't squeak and will go over some terrain 😊
- Good for larger toddlers
- Expensive spare parts
I wanted it since my first daughter - it is great that it also accepts a bassinet. We have the Snap 4 and use it with the bassinet still - it is long and spacious enough. And the seat is OK even for the older Y-year-old! 😁
- Comfortable for the baby
- Easy one-handed manipulation
- Maneuvers just as it should
- Air wheels option
- Very compact - for the car or travels
- Nice canopy coverage
- I only mind the handlebar that can't be adjusted - and it is too short for me. I am tall and my steps are quite long :-)
Super happy with it! Since my child could sit it was using this buggy.
- low weight
- easy folding and unfolding
Awesome stroller. Stackable, lightweight, great storage space, suitable for the plane 👍
- Roomy for the baby
- Easy to drive with one hand
A great pushchair. I definitely recommend it, I am very satisfied.
- easy to fold one handedly
- it has none
I definitely recommend it. A superb stroller.
- Extended hood
- Wide seat
- Non-adjustable handlebar
- The basket scratches easily and the access there is difficult
We own a Valco Snap from March 2017, and I use it with my son on a daily basis from his 4m to 2.5y - and we were very happy with it. He liked to sit in it, liked to nap in it, no visible marks of aging - the stroller is like new.
I cannot really criticize anything. Now we're having a daughter, and I am planning to use it again.
- load capacity 20kg
- large space for baby
- various accessories of different colours and patterns can be purchased... Every Valco I meet is completely different :-)
- cannot be put in the opposite parent facing mode
- no suspension
- there is a net in the back and only a piece of fabric over it - I think it's stupid, when the baby's asleep... it's like it's in a tunnel
The stroller is great for the city. It is lightweight, compact and spacious for the baby, which are its biggest pros. It's also very popular and sells a lot, so a lot of seamstresses have started a business with it and sew anything on it. Anyone can make a stroller any way they want. You can also buy parts at reasonable prices. But once you decide to go out of town into the woods, or just cracked sidewalks, it's a problem :-)
- No squeaking
- Easy to fold
- Takes up only a little space
- Can be used for naps even for a 3yo
- I found no cons
The best pushchair I had! I would not change it for any other!
An easy to push stroller, fast folding, even larger baby can sleep in it... maximum satisfaction.
- easy to push
- lightweight chassis
- 44lbs/20kg weight capacity
- easy fold
- wheels could have some form of suspension, but it doesn't matter that much
A very good stroller. Lightweight and compact.
- large canopy with a window
- possible ventilation - there is a net behind the head in the lying position
- takes up little space in the car
- is lightweight
- can be unfolded quickly and easily with one hand
A good buy. Large canopy with a window, possible ventilation - there is a net behind the head in the lying position; and takes up little space in the car. It's lightweight and can be unfolded quickly and easily with one hand. I can only recommend it - it even handles terrain with stones.
- Simple fold
- Backrest and leg rest adjustment
- Long hood
- The hood gets dirty when you fold the stroller - because of the wheels touching it
Compact and quite spacious. A minus is the wheels dirtying up the hood when you fold it.
I am very happy with this pushchair.