- EVA foam wheels, so no risk of a puncture
- large hood that covers a lot
- lie-flat seat back
- easy folding
- great ventilation for hot days
- not so accessible storage space
- unstable, it can happen it falls over
- no pushbar adjustment
We bought this as a travel and public transport stroller. It is very light, easy to fold, easy to manipulate with in public transport. Impractical for terrain, however.
We used it for two kids already, without problems or damages.
- spacious enough
- maybe only the stones in the wheel foam
We've used it for two and a half yeat. It works great, and it looks great (marl fabrics) - my DD was super happy in it. The seat was wide enough even when she's in winter clothes (34 cm). The seat could be longer (87 cm) but was actually enough all the way through the toddlerhood.
- Good for larger toddlers
- Expensive spare parts
I wanted it since my first daughter - it is great that it also accepts a bassinet. We have the Snap 4 and use it with the bassinet still - it is long and spacious enough. And the seat is OK even for the older Y-year-old! 😁
- Comfortable for the baby
- Easy one-handed manipulation
- Maneuvers just as it should
- Air wheels option
- Very compact - for the car or travels
- Nice canopy coverage
- I only mind the handlebar that can't be adjusted - and it is too short for me. I am tall and my steps are quite long :-)
Super happy with it! Since my child could sit it was using this buggy.
- Extended hood
- Wide seat
- Non-adjustable handlebar
- The basket scratches easily and the access there is difficult
We own a Valco Snap from March 2017, and I use it with my son on a daily basis from his 4m to 2.5y - and we were very happy with it. He liked to sit in it, liked to nap in it, no visible marks of aging - the stroller is like new.
I cannot really criticize anything. Now we're having a daughter, and I am planning to use it again.
- No squeaking
- Easy to fold
- Takes up only a little space
- Can be used for naps even for a 3yo
- I found no cons
The best pushchair I had! I would not change it for any other!
- easy to push
- lightweight chassis
- 44lbs/20kg weight capacity
- easy fold
- wheels could have some form of suspension, but it doesn't matter that much
A very good stroller. Lightweight and compact.
- Simple fold
- Backrest and leg rest adjustment
- Long hood
- The hood gets dirty when you fold the stroller - because of the wheels touching it
Compact and quite spacious. A minus is the wheels dirtying up the hood when you fold it.
I am very happy with this pushchair.