Our older model had no leg rest adjustment which we missed, and the rear mesh part could better cover the head. Otherwise a perfect pushchair.
- foam wheels
- easy to handle
- faded sun canopy
The stroller's price/quality ratio is good. It is light and yet spacious for the child to sit. It can handle some terrain and looks nice.
- Neda sa otacat za jazdy rucka - akoo dvihat sa a prisposobit jej vysku k tomu, co kocikuje
Perfect, extra light, can handle even heavy shopping load. When the baby falls asleep, and you lower the position - it does not feel it and does not wake up.
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to steer
- The pushchair is quite expensive
The stroller is very light and compact. I had it on my son, right from 7 months - and I was very happy with it. I bought another one for my daughter, but eventually went back to the Valco.
- Low weight
- Folds inwards
- Storage pockets
- Large sleeping area
- Leg positioning
- Zero cushioning
- Poor handling and ride characteristics
- Very inconveniently placed center of gravity
- Difficult to access the basket
I was very curious about the stroller because it is very often glorified. But I have to say that I don't understand its popularity. I bought it for the car as a second hand pram for a few Czech crowns. It is very light, it fits nicely into my short Fabia. Compared to our three-wheeler City Elite from Baby Jogger, however, it's a complete rattle, which is difficult to ride with even with our 8,5 kg daughter, let alone with our 17 kg son.
It is difficult to climb into the storage basket at the bottom. I like the relatively large seat surface, the leg positioning, the fairly long sun canopy, the storage pockets. The fabrics, although it looks very cheap (we have the basic version), will hold up and clean well.
Unfortunately, the driving characteristics are not very good. In addition, I am constantly kicking the brake and it has a very poorly positioned center of gravity, for my taste - exactly the same as our old Britax B-Motion 4 Plus. We have a version with foam wheels that rattle when riding. There is absolutely no cushioning. I wouldn't buy it for full price, I'll pass on the few hundred for occasional travel. As a main stroller I would not want it. For its selling price you can get much better strollers - for example Joie Litetrax or Mytrax. The low weight is not really a benefit that would positively affect the riding characteristics.
Compact, light, perfect for traveling. Spacious for the kid.
- EVA foam wheels, so no risk of a puncture
- large hood that covers a lot
- lie-flat seat back
- easy folding
- great ventilation for hot days
- not so accessible storage space
- unstable, it can happen it falls over
- no pushbar adjustment
We bought this as a travel and public transport stroller. It is very light, easy to fold, easy to manipulate with in public transport. Impractical for terrain, however.
We used it for two kids already, without problems or damages.
- spacious enough
- maybe only the stones in the wheel foam
We've used it for two and a half yeat. It works great, and it looks great (marl fabrics) - my DD was super happy in it. The seat was wide enough even when she's in winter clothes (34 cm). The seat could be longer (87 cm) but was actually enough all the way through the toddlerhood.
- Good for larger toddlers
- Expensive spare parts
I wanted it since my first daughter - it is great that it also accepts a bassinet. We have the Snap 4 and use it with the bassinet still - it is long and spacious enough. And the seat is OK even for the older Y-year-old! 😁
- Comfortable for the baby
- Easy one-handed manipulation
- Maneuvers just as it should
- Air wheels option
- Very compact - for the car or travels
- Nice canopy coverage
- I only mind the handlebar that can't be adjusted - and it is too short for me. I am tall and my steps are quite long :-)
Super happy with it! Since my child could sit it was using this buggy.
- Roomy for the baby
- Easy to drive with one hand
A great pushchair. I definitely recommend it, I am very satisfied.
- Extended hood
- Wide seat
- Non-adjustable handlebar
- The basket scratches easily and the access there is difficult
We own a Valco Snap from March 2017, and I use it with my son on a daily basis from his 4m to 2.5y - and we were very happy with it. He liked to sit in it, liked to nap in it, no visible marks of aging - the stroller is like new.
I cannot really criticize anything. Now we're having a daughter, and I am planning to use it again.
- No squeaking
- Easy to fold
- Takes up only a little space
- Can be used for naps even for a 3yo
- I found no cons
The best pushchair I had! I would not change it for any other!
- easy to push
- lightweight chassis
- 44lbs/20kg weight capacity
- easy fold
- wheels could have some form of suspension, but it doesn't matter that much
A very good stroller. Lightweight and compact.
- Simple fold
- Backrest and leg rest adjustment
- Long hood
- The hood gets dirty when you fold the stroller - because of the wheels touching it
Compact and quite spacious. A minus is the wheels dirtying up the hood when you fold it.
I am very happy with this pushchair.