- Low weight
- Large seat even for an older child
- Ventilation net when reclining
- The foam wheels wear down quickly
- It is difficult to handle, clumsy
- Not cushioned
- When folded, the sun hood gets dirty from the wheels
Terrible stroller for me. The foam wheels get worn down quickly, it is clumsy and hard to control. Maybe I have this opinion because before the Valco I only had strollers with rubber wheels, which are much better to handle. Also, what really bothered me about the Valco was that when I folded it, the wheels would touch the hood and it would immediately gets dirty. The only thing I liked about it was the light weight and the large seat suitable for an older child.