- With inflatable wheels suitable for all terrain
- Canopies are exchangeable
An amazing stroller! For me the best one I've had so far. I have the Street Air version with the inflatable wheels and the Limited 100 Princess canopy. And truly people are turning their heads when seeing it on the street, too 🙂 .
The ride is smooth, whether on pavement or grass, the wheels can handle it. The tires on them are pretty thick, which I've tested - I didn't get a flat when I stuck a pin in. The frame is sleek black, solid, doesn't squeak.
It fits all available canopies, when you replace them you get a completely new (different) stroller. On the canopy there is a handy pouch for storing small things. Additional storage space can be found at the bottom of the frame in the form of a spacious shopping basket.
The bar for the child is covered with eco leather, which is certainly better than foam. Folding is easy - it was harder at first, but after a while it goes smoothly. The same applies when positioning the backrest.
The stroller is spacious and yet not too sturdy. I would definitely buy it again 😊
The perfect pushchair who has gone over everything.
- Handles light terrain just fine, on heavier terrain it rattles
- Wheel locking
- Inflatable wheels, replaceable with gel wheels
- Colorful canopies and limited editions
- Handle positioning
- Backrest positioning is not a full lie flat or nor fulll upright position
- Leg rest positioning (not accessible from the bottom)
- Things fall out of the basket
- Folding out, everything rolls on the floor
- Storage - there are more compact strollers
- The seat can get a bump in it after some time of use, then the baby sits so strangely in it
The thing that bothered me the most was folding the stroller - it folded inside out, so everything always fell out onto the floor. The whole stroller rolls around on the floor then, or one struggles with it in the hand - not to put it on the floor.
Otherwise, the price-performance ratio is ok. Lightweight, but it's not for daily folding in the car, that's crazy. I kept struggling with it in the parking lot, everything was dirty. I haven't found the right way I guess.
- Possibility of changing the canopies
- Extended canopy
- Easy handling
- Does not fit every changing bag
- Cannot face the parent
The stroller is great in terms of functionality. The price is also great.
- One-handed operation
- Long hood
- Five-point harness belt
- Large enough basket
- Can be reclined flat
- Leg positioning
- Can be folded and unfolded quickly
- Pocket on the back of the canopy for small items
- Canopies can be changed
- Can handle any terrain (inflatable wheels can be purchased extra)
I am extremely satisfied 😊 I have nothing to complain about. My daughter is 22 months old and still has plenty of room. She loves to sleep in the stroller. The stroller is very easy and good to control.
- Quickly foldable
- Saves space
- Wide enough for a footmuff
- Easy to fold into the car trunk
Satisfaction in every respect. We can't praise it enough.
- Bad steering
- Foam/plastic wheels were making the push harder
The stroller matched the price they were selling it for.
- Pretty design
- Large canopy
- Short harness belts
Nice - only I would love the reverse folding as with Valco.
- Easily steerable
- Canopy changing options
- It's a shame the handlebar doesn't reverse to the opposite direction
Great, lightweight, we have a limit of 100 pieces, pink with swans, I haven't seen a nicer one 🙂 Possibility to buy a hood and straps - and you have a new stroller 🙂
- Easy to steer
- I mind a bit that the sitting position is not totally upright
The price/performance ratio is totally worth it.
- Fits a Skoda fabia
- Not too expensive
- Large sun visor
- Enough space for the kid
- Quite large basket
- None so far
Satisfaction with the price and quality - and it is very compact.
- Easy to fold
- Lightweight frame
- Inflatable wheels TOP
Best pushchair ♥️ Easy to use, also easy to fold in the car. A TOP of the line stroller.
- High load capacity
- Large shopping basket
- Takes up little space when folded
- Canopy can be replaced
- Expensive inflatable wheels
- Foam wheels are terrible
- No suspension
- Folds to the outside
- The leg cover fastens poorly and does not protect sufficiently from the wind
- Canopy could be longer
- After half a year of use, the stroller is shaky and squeaks
- Does not recline easily
I used this stroller for half a year. I had foam wheels and they didn't suit me. I also didn't like that the stroller was not cushioned. Other things like carrying capacity, spaciousness, and the ability to replace the canopy are great.
- swappable hoods so you are never bored with it
- I found no cons
A great buy. We have a limited edition and we bought inflatable wheels for it, and I haven't regretted the purchase yet...
Some women write that they had the pram on warranty repair, I have a feeling that one time they probably changed the supplier of plastics, so the frame broke. Our piece was bought in August 2017 and so far it works like a dragon, it has no defect or damage. Now my daughter rides in it. It has a high load capacity and the shopping basket can take a lot.
I can definitely only recommend it, it is the only pram on which you can change the wheels.
Everything I required from a stroller :-)
It got broken a few times, all the time I had to put it in for a complaint.
My Petite&Mars Street stroller in Steel Blue is just great. Easy to use, easy to fold, fits really everywhere, the little one has a lot of space in it. I recommend it with all 10❤
- Load capacity
- 5-point belt
- Bad manipulation
- Tall husband stumbling on the brake
- Price - you have to buy everything
Suitable for the city, for shopping. Bad handling particularly on cobble stones - maybe inflatable wheels would solve it. Bought as a replacement stroller, smaller for shopping - I didn't want an umbrella type.
- Good handling even one-handed
- Can tackle moderate terrain
- Docela Quite heavy
- Bulky a bit when folded, takes up some space in the trunk
Very nice. Unfortunately, it is quite heavy for travelling and folding and large even when folded. Cannot be put fully into a fully upright position, the child is still slightly slanted still.
Very easy to ride even on moderate terrain, we have it with inflatable wheels. It is easy to handle with one hand. Large shopping basket.
Easy to drive around 🤩 Sturdy, roomy, perfect for us.
- Inflatable wheels
- Solid frame
- Comfortable even for a larger child
- Smooth ride
- Great for all terrain
So far we have been using for a year. We fold and unfold very often - everything holds as when it was new. Comfortable for both baby and parent.
The perfect stroller, I would buy it a second time. Lightweight, easy to fold, large and practical at the same time. Adjustable backrest and handle, large storage... It has been through various road-trips with us and is still great ☺️ Little one is three years old and we still use it for longer walks 👍
If I were to buy this again, I would never do it. I've had it for about 2 months and it's all bent + it's been on warranty repair twice. The first time 3 days after purchase - there was a crooked wheel (they replaced it). After about a month the folding started to get stuck, and we had it folded only once. Two weeks later it could not be folded at all. We went to complain about it. Now I've had it at home for 3 days and I folded it again on the tenth time, so it will go to the complaint again.
- fuss-free when in use, everything works as it should
- too small a pocket - wet wipes, nappy and cream :-D and it is full
Satisfaction, but we used it just a little... The little one preferred to run rather than ride...
- Possibility to change canopies
- Lightweight frame
- Folding does not take much time or space
- Inflatable wheels can be purchased
- Excellent front wheel rotation
- Plenty of space - suitable for older children
- The drawstrings for positioning are very impractical, when pulling down I almost always woke up the baby
- Impossibility to have the baby facing you
- Weaker cushioning - but for the city it is enough
- Neither the seat cover nor the canopy can be washed
I would rate it 7.5 out of 10 🙂
- Light weight
- Canopies can be changed
- Only in the world-facing direction
- I miss a foot support
Overall satisfaction, only a few niggles can be found.
- Doesn't take up much space in the trunk
- Great price
- Canopy pocket
- Canopies can be changed
- Easy to steer
- Window on the canopy
- Extendable canopy
- Leg positioning
- Spacious lying area
- The second time around, I would invest in inflatable wheels
I was very happy with the pushchair, and so was my son.
- One hand steering
- The wheels were jamming
- The structure was cracking
- Short hood
- Non-detachable covers
- Wheels were worn out after 2 months
Poor quality materials - the construction was breaking, the wheels after two months of use looked as if I had used it for three generations.
- Controllable with one hand
- Very spacious
- Reclining up to a lie-flat
- Leg rest positioning
- Adjustable handle (so suitable for couples who have very different heights)
- Large and accessible basket (on the side when baby is sleeping)
- Wide canopy
- Although it is relatively stable, it can tip over when the handle is overloaded
- The seat part deforms a bit after prolonged use (especially if the child often stands on it)
- Leg positioning is harder to access
We have had it since May 2018 and are still using it (January 2020), We bought it straight with inflatable wheels.
My son is already 3,5 years old, but because he is smaller, he can fit in it even in a winter foot muff - so it is very spacious. I will definitely keep it for my second child because even though we give him a hard time in terrain (we ride it on dirt roads and have been in the woods with it), it is still in very good condition.
We once complained about the left wheel where the bearing fell out, but it was all done, repaired within a month and no problems since.
Folding the seat outwards has proved to be a big advantage for me personally, as it's great for knocking out all the crumbs in the seat.
- easy to fold
- beautiful canopies to choose from
Good purchase, I do not regret it. Reasonable price, great choice of coloured canopies.