- Handles light terrain just fine, on heavier terrain it rattles
- Wheel locking
- Inflatable wheels, replaceable with gel wheels
- Colorful canopies and limited editions
- Handle positioning
- Backrest positioning is not a full lie flat or nor fulll upright position
- Leg rest positioning (not accessible from the bottom)
- Things fall out of the basket
- Folding out, everything rolls on the floor
- Storage - there are more compact strollers
- The seat can get a bump in it after some time of use, then the baby sits so strangely in it
The thing that bothered me the most was folding the stroller - it folded inside out, so everything always fell out onto the floor. The whole stroller rolls around on the floor then, or one struggles with it in the hand - not to put it on the floor.
Otherwise, the price-performance ratio is ok. Lightweight, but it's not for daily folding in the car, that's crazy. I kept struggling with it in the parking lot, everything was dirty. I haven't found the right way I guess.