- Wide seat for baby (comfortable)
- Pocket on the back (for phone, keys, change, etc.)
- Nice basket
- Nice design
- Second hand not too expensive either
- Long canopy (cool thing!).
- Folded well in my car
- Faded colour (black pushchair)
- No inflatable wheel option (again, you don't have to deal with a flat wheel)
- Can't face mom
- Not a great brake
So the transition from the 3in1 system to this pushchair was noticeable. Especially on the wheels, which rattled quite a bit, but over time I got so used to it that I didn't really mind (it was just the difference from the inflatable wheels we had before). My brake was knocking, but that could just be a defective piece. I had a black one that was squeaking a bit. And finally, just kind of a weird pulling the backrest up into a sitting position, you get the feeling it can't last long, but it does and it's perfectly fine.
It folds up quite well in the car and is really light! 🙂
Overall, I was really VERY happy with the stroller!!!🙂🙂🙂👍
- Huge roof
- High load capacity
- Removable belly bar
- Nice design (I had the green one)
- It is folded with the seating part outwards... That bothered me because when I put it down somewhere, the seat cushion got dirty
- The material could have been better quality, but at the price it actually fits perfectly - I prefer not to put them down :) - it's hard to put it back on through the bars
- Harder to the touch
Not a lot of money, but a lot of features. It is an excellent, super spacious and super light pushchait that pushes easily with one hand. It also looks great, has a huge hood, and a high load capacity. We even used it for two kids when necessary, there's a truly roomy inside. And the low weight makes the steering a breeze.
- Large canopy
- Easy handling
- Lightweight frame
- One-hand folding
- Spacious - comfortable and accommodates even a large child
- I got nothing
A lightweight, nimble but spacious sports stroller. Stylish and elegant.
- Easy handling
- Spacious reclining seat
- Huge canopy - extends to the child's feet
- PU leather handle
- The handle cannot be positioned
- Foam wheels (older models)
- No ventilation option
- Everyone has one 🙈
One of the most well-made non-reversible pushchairs.
- Large, extedable canopy
- Easily manoeuvrable
- The front wheels make a sound like when you shake a box of Legos, even on flat asphalt
- The legrest is higher than the seat, the child lies/sits with the feet up
- The approach of the supplier in the matter of the complaint, which was not acknowledged
- Foam wheels wear out easily
- The manufacturer promises a ride comparable to inflatable wheels, but this is not actually the case
The buggy looks luxurious, but not everything is gold that glitters. The driveability would be fine if the stroller didn't make occasional knocking noises even on a straight road. This is due to the combination of aluminium and plastic in the front wheel mechanism. I personally find it quite annoying, especially after 2 weeks of use.
Another controversial topic is the legrest, which is either flat or elevated compared to the seat when the stroller is empty. When the stroller is loaded with a toddler, the seat, in the middle (where the stroller is folded) drops down even more, and the legrest jumps up even more. The baby therefore sits/lays as if in a "pit".
I am very sorry that I did not return the stroller to the dealer within 14 days, and instead we went to try it out in the field. As it has foam wheels, which everything gets stuck in, this would not have been possible, as only unused goods can be returned. I wouldn't have bought it as a brand new one for that money again.
- for all uses
- nice shock absorbing
- we found none
We love it. We're already on our second one, actually. It went with us everywhere - plane travels, beaches, forest trails... I am thinking about downsizing now that we don't use a pushchair that often anymore... but I am not sure if it will be just as good! In any case, heavily recommending it!
Truly very spacious and compact, easy to push. And the sunhood is incredible, huge, and protective.
After quite some time of use, it started squeaking, which I don't mind that much, as I see more expensive brands on the street to squeak as well. The only thing I mind is the world-facing only seat, as I miss my child facing me. I didn't think I would. If ever buying a new pushchair, I'll probably go for a reversible one. 😊
It's enough in everything - large enough, lightweight enough, compact enough. It even fits a Fiat 500 car boot 😁
- low weight
- spacious seat
- full, complete recline
- extendable hood
- weight capacity of 20 kg
- simple fold
- smalle-in-size wheels
We are thrilled with it; it's just great. Comfortable for our older (3yo) child, while being compact. I bought it when we needed a lightweight but spacious stroller for my daughter (2 years 9 months), and I have nothing to reproach the Oyster Zero.
- so lightweight
- foam wheels
An excellent pushchair - lightweight, fantastic to push, and very spacious.
A fantastic lightweight stroller. Its oh-so-easy to push it.
- just the wheels
I had the Oyster Zero and I was happy with it.
- A large, long canopy
- Low weight
- Quick fold
- Easy manipulation
- Squeaky chassis (in one particular point)
I heartily recommend it. I only hope theyll make the wheels better.
- outward fold (seat is outside after folding)
Maximum satisfaction with this stroller.