- Looks good and firm, lots of space for baby in canopy and sitting chair, nice to touch handle, big inflatable wheels...
- It's big for a baby stroller but fits in an elevator, the retractable handle is helpful
- Wheels can be detached, saving space, wheelbase can be folded and unfolded very easily
- But you can't take off the canopy or chair with one hand
- The biggest drawback for me is that it shakes like crazy on the woods trail, each small stone, pinecone; a little branch is a challenge for this stroller
- Front wheels do not have suspension and are wobbling around; the rear wheels' suspension is very tough and is not helping
It could be a nice stroller. Bought 2in1 (wheels with canopy and chair). Was in the woods, sand beach, but honestly, it's not an all-terrain stroller, it's more of a city stroller, enjoyable on good paths and not on rough surfaces.
- fantastic to push
- tackles difficult terrain
- easy to fold and unfold
- bassinet is small
I think it's an excellent stroller and I am so happy with it. We are already using it for our second, and it is still working as it should 🙂