I was happy with this pram. Spacious bassinet, big inflatable wheels thanks to which it gets everywhere - had no problem with any terrain.
Another advantage is that it rocks - both children loved to ride in it. There is also a disadvantage - they got so used to the rocking that when the stroller stopped, they were immediately up.
On the other hand, the weight, the dimensions are also a disadvantage. It is terribly heavy. By the time I folded it up and put it in the car, I was completely sweaty 😆 It doesn't fit in the trunk, or if it does, it's too big to fit and takes up the whole trunk... But if you don't need to carry the stroller in the car, you don't travel a lot, I recommend the stroller. For village hills and bad roads it is perfect.
I used it with my daughter in the cot until she was 11 months old - plenty of room. I would never want another pram.
- Perfectly cushioned, the child did not even notice the ride on cobblestones
- Seat can be put in both forward and reverse directions
- Handled even the toughest terrain
- Large bassinet as well as seat unit
- Positions well, easy
- Ventilation on the bassinet
- Adjustable handle
- Inflatable wheels
- Stroller still looks new after 3 kids
- The iron basket can carry everything
- Predni kola jsou napevno, ale to je o zvyku
The best stroller for a baby. I would buy it again.
- Deep and large bassinet
- Large wheels (perfect in winter when there is snow)
- Great stability
- Tall chassis
A perfect stroller, which I wouldn't change (my second child also enjoys it). The inflatable wheels are excellent. The stroller is large, my son rode in it for 10 months (he didn't want to sit in the seat though). The seat is also without fault, beautifully spacious. I can not fault anything, for me an absolute satisfaction.
When choosing a stroller we were quite limited by my main requirement - 4 equally sized wheels (classic chassis). We came across this stroller by chance, but the choice was clear.
- Big wheels
- Can handle any terrain
- Has suspension - rocks nicely
- Large, spacious deep seat
- With the addition of adaptors, a car seat can be attached
- Too large for a bus
An amazing pram for us. Great bassinet and absolutely great chassis that can handle all terrain. We're not afraid to take it on forest roads, it can handle any obstacle. Where other strollers would get stuck or tip over, this one just pushes through :) It rocks beautifully.
- Sturdy chassis
- Easily washable cover
- Poor quality plastic components
- Very bulky
- Badly fitted brake
I was very disappointed with the stroller, the plastic canopy holders did not last when used with my second child (first child used for only half a year). Also covers on the wheels on the sides. The stroller creaked a lot at the joints between the plastic in the frame. It is very bulky. Soon, the colours faded from the sun. Poor brakes.
However, one of the few really roomy strollers and comfortable even for a larger baby in the winter. Handles well in the snow, off-road.
- Rocking, therefore the child falls asleep quickly
- Ideal for off-road use due to the sturdy and large wheels
- It started to squeak
- Velcro on the bassinet cover wears out quickly
- Cannot position the bassinet backrest
A great pram for terrain, the little one falls asleep quickly and for a long time thanks to the springs and rocking.
- Good for off road
- No fading of the colours
- Metal basket
- Two bags, parasol and rain cover included with the pram
- Beautiful price for a 2 in 1 travel system
- Wears out quickly - it squeaks
- Too soon the snaps on the footrest fell off
- Inflatable wheels - I often have to deflate
- Handle "clacks", it is noisy
- Bad braking - you have to step on the brake and then move the stroller forward a few centimetres to get the brake into the teeth
I've been using it for two years. The carrycot is spacious. I carried my little one in it for almost a year. The pushchair is also spacious and my little one sleeps in it after lunch even now. But the stroller is overall tractor-sized - and very bulky. In my car (Skoda Octavia) it takes up the whole trunk. It is also quite heavy. I've dropped a wheel from the chassis a few times (it was hard to put on and therefore harder to get it to hold on, but we probably stuck it in there for good with brute force). The leather handle started to "clack". Soon the snaps on the footrest fell off, so currently the footrest is useless (on the seat). It also soon started to squeak and creak.
But the frame can handle difficult terrain, we live in a village and half a metre of snow, fields, meadows - it handles it all with ease. It also handles well even if not having swivel wheels. It rocks beautifully and my little one always falls asleep in it in no time.
If I were choosing again, I probably wouldn't choose this one the second time around. But the saying applies: "for little money, a lot of music".
- easy to drive
- quick and easy folding and unfolding
- large wheels suitable for off-road
- just the best
- so far only a small mistake has been found and that is that you have to pay attention to the plugs, which tend to come off when folding the carriage, but that's not always the case
The best four-wheeled pram we could buy for our little love!
Great for me, just not easy to fold in the car trunk. But I would get the same model again.
- Awesome rocking
Awesome. Spacious and rocking the little one very nicely.
- Easy handling
- Traverses the toughest of terrain
- Rocks beautifully
- Comfortable for my daughter
I am extremely happy with the stroller, so I bought two. Best investment.
Amazing. Used for two kids out and still in great condition ❤️
- Large carrycot that lasts a long time
- Too bulky seat unit
Very heavy. We were very satisfied with the carry cot. Large, roomy, lasted a long time, even with a foot muff. The seat is just monstrous, though. Hard to fit on public transport, it's too big for such a ride with an older child.
The wheels seemed good for off-road. But after more than 2 years, I'm scared to ride some worse terrain sometimes. And it should be used with a 2nd child still. We'll see...
Maximum satisfaction... Everything met my requirements.
- Wheels... I can really go anywhere with it, in any weather
- Not so much a shortage, but in my opinion the umbrella is unusable... it wobbled terribly; I didn't use it at all
This stroller is just great. I'm glad we decided on the Tako Acoustic. We bought it second hand, without a car seat, but it was still under warranty. I'm keeping it for the second one 😎