- Easy to push
- Large space for shopping
- Pram's load capacity up to 25 kg
I highly recommend it. We also use it for 2 little ones and it handles just fine :)
- The Stokke brand
- Foam wheels
- Hard frame, not much suspension
Okay. A good stroller - it was my first so I didn't know what to expect.
Very good, thoughtful details. Beautiful design, which is paramount for me.
- Easy to steer
- Stackable in the car
- Shopping basket large enough
- No problem with wheels
- Easy maintenance
- Covers could be washed
- Lots of accessories
For me a top of the line stroller. My husband himself praised it - despite the price. We also had an Xplory V3, but the Crusi was perfect.
- Various kits
- For terrain
- Large seating
- Newborn insert
- Extended canopy
- Harder to control
- Open storage space
- Belly bar must be detached in its entirety
It's one of the heavier, bulkier ones. You can buy accessories, different kits - and you have a brand new stroller.
For me definitely the top of the line of strollers. If I could, I would choose it again :)
- Great from every point of view
- I found none - maybe just the folded size that is not optimal if you have a small car
A superb pram, I use it with a universally fitting sibling board for my eldest (now she sits on it, later we'll use it for her standing on it). I would buy it again, I was completely satisfied.
- Good manipulation
- Large bassinet and storage space underneath
- Nice practical design 😊
- You need a bigger car when transporting the chassis, bassinet and car seat 😁
So far I am using the bassinet and the egg, and I am satisfied with the handling. Easy to fold, unfold and stow :) The bassinet is larger, so a car with a bigger trunk is ideal, as the frame takes up a lot of space. The car seat is great, I have nothing to add :) I don't use the seat yet :)
It's a top-class stroller. It 1 000 000% suited me. We also had the Sibling adapter and seat unit - all worked out like a dream. Lightweight, and especially in the mountains 👌👌👌 (as we are living near and walks in the woods and other difficult terrain are quite a regular thing for us).
- Large basket
- Sturdy chassis
- Large-enough seat unit
- A good push
- The bumper bar doesn't open - I need to remove it to put my daughter into the seat
- Too robust for me (I am petite and slim)
I have the Crusi as a spare - so I only have it for a few weeks 🙂 I am used to our Joolz Day 2, and the Crusi doesn't fit me that well.