2 parent reviews
- Carrycot part is great for winter - sturdy, plastic - no wind gets in
- Car seat also ok
- We also used the seat unit part
- Sturdy chassis
- Good suspension
- The car seat canopy is awkward and weirdly shaped
- Sometimes I had to \make\" the front wheels go the way I wanted them to go"
We have the Riko Brano Ecco in cream-brown. I was satisfied with it.
- The car seat can be clicked on the chassis
- Beautiful design
- Wheels with air-filled tires are suitable for winter as well as for harsh terrain
- It was cumbersome to fold and load it in our car - mainly when using the carrycot version
We were very satisfied - with the design as well as with the price.