- off-road - goes over everything
- easy to handle with one hand
- weight, but as long as you don't put it in the car and carry it, ok
- bulkier, takes up more space in the car
- smaller canopy, better to be extendable
The perfect stroller, goes over anything. Stable, comfortable, rocking, spacious - even a one year old baby can fit in the bassinet. The wheels can swivel, and they can be locked for the terrain.
- Spacious for the baby
- Handles the city and terrain well
- It is both heavier and bulkier, but we didn't mind that in the pram mode, with the bassinet (we have a different pushchair)
An amazing stroller - I'm definitely keeping it for my next baby. I really appreciated the roominess, the suspension and also not having to bend down to baby.
I had borrowed another stroller from my cousin when we were there on vacation, and I would never want a pram with a low positioned bassinet again - I was always bending and leaning, my back hurt, and I didn't feel good about the pushing. Plus, a non-rocking baby stroller is nothing much - a lightweight stroller only makes sense for older kids.
The best stroller ever! Minus - it's a bit heavy to carry! But maneuverability (and everything else) is perfect, and it's so elegant!
(Original: Labākie ratiņi, kas bijuši! Mīnuss - pasmagi, ja jānes! Bet manevrētība un visādi citādi - ideāli un eleganti!)
A really beautiful pram, and very comfortable. I was using it for nine months (with my son). We were absolutely happy with it!