- Retro rocking chassis with front swivel wheels (perfect combination :) )
- Excellent handling, completely stable, you can really use the rocking a lot with a baby
- The stroller is high, so you can see the baby well when walking and you don't have to bend down so much (your back will appreciate it ;) )
- It is spacious and comfortable
- It is beautiful :D
- Not everyone has one, but enough moms will envy you :D :D :D
- By the nature of this type of stroller, it's not a small, light and compact stroller, but I wouldn't want any other for a small baby
Really the perfect pram. You definitely won't go wrong if you buy this stroller as a pram with a bassinet and then get a pushchair with a seat separately. I'm only reviewing the bassinet of the stroller because we didn't have the seat unit on this one.
- deep spacious bassinet
- suspension and inflatable bigger wheels - the little one didn't even know we were going over rough terrain
- design (...ours was a combination of white, blue and red)
- I only washed it once in 9 months of use, and that was to sell it, as any dirt could be beautifully removed from the material
- the bag coming with the stroller is very practical and I could have easily stored 5 kg of shopping in the basket under the stroller
- I don't know about any
Simply the best stroller in the world! 🌍👍💟 I can only RECOMMEND this type of stroller!
- off-road - goes over everything
- easy to handle with one hand
- weight, but as long as you don't put it in the car and carry it, ok
- bulkier, takes up more space in the car
- smaller canopy, better to be extendable
The perfect stroller, goes over anything. Stable, comfortable, rocking, spacious - even a one year old baby can fit in the bassinet. The wheels can swivel, and they can be locked for the terrain.
- Spacious for the baby
- Handles the city and terrain well
- It is both heavier and bulkier, but we didn't mind that in the pram mode, with the bassinet (we have a different pushchair)
An amazing stroller - I'm definitely keeping it for my next baby. I really appreciated the roominess, the suspension and also not having to bend down to baby.
I had borrowed another stroller from my cousin when we were there on vacation, and I would never want a pram with a low positioned bassinet again - I was always bending and leaning, my back hurt, and I didn't feel good about the pushing. Plus, a non-rocking baby stroller is nothing much - a lightweight stroller only makes sense for older kids.
The best stroller ever! Minus - it's a bit heavy to carry! But maneuverability (and everything else) is perfect, and it's so elegant!
(Original: Labākie ratiņi, kas bijuši! Mīnuss - pasmagi, ja jānes! Bet manevrētība un visādi citādi - ideāli un eleganti!)
A really beautiful pram, and very comfortable. I was using it for nine months (with my son). We were absolutely happy with it!