Used with both my kids, no problem. I wanted one, so I bought a new one. I knew it'd be fine with two kids. Before the second child, we had it checked at the service station just to be sure, and we were also extremely satisfied there. Inglesina is an excellent brand and the investment is worth it.
- compact, suitable when space is not ample (pram and pushchair in one)
- can be turned both forward- and parent-facing
- large inflatable wheels - good for off-road
- large storage basket
- fully washable cover
- possible to attach the car seat to the chassis
- compared to some of the strollers, it had a rather large opening when the footrest was put on - in winter I would like it if it could cover more, so that the child would not be blown into the face...
Since we lived in an apartment, we were limited by storage space (pram, pushchair). So we were looking for a stroller that was as stackable as possible + good for the terrain, not with swivel wheels + that would fit in the lift and the car (we had a 5-door Renault Megane at the time). This stroller fulfilled all these requirements - seat and carrycot in one, large inflatable wheels, easy to put on both in forward and rearward-facing direction, easy to fold in the trunk of the car, in the elevator I could take myself and 2 small children, large basket, adjustable handle... We also made a lot of use of the car seat that clips on the chassis, which also had a very good newborn insert - it held the head nicely. For me, considering our requirements, almost a perfect stroller. I had it with 2 kids and I liked it a lot.
A perfect terrain pram, for a baby as well as a toddler. The storage basket is huge. The bassinet super large and safe, and I can lift the backrest for an older baby. I can't imagine a better one to make your child fall asleep. It's just a shame it is not made anymore.
Flawless. Even after 10 years of use, I have nothing bad to say about it. It can fit everywhere. I can go up the stairs (without help); it can carry a lot... And most importantly, kids are happy in it!
- Large carrycot
- Quality wheels
- Beautiful design
- I found no cons
We bought this pram pre-loved. I didn't want a modern one because I needed a large carrycot for winter - and I don't regret this purchase. It's great, quiet, and you can get everywhere with it. Harsh terrain, village roads, bad or snowy roads - you name it... I don't mind that it doesn't feature swivel wheels - it is easy to push nonetheless. It folds nicely into the car boot, just - we have an extra small boot, so we have to remove the wheels, but that's ok.
The BEST pram. Would buy it again 🙂
- No need for separate seat and bassinet as it's a 2in1
- Narrow chassis that can fits through a 60cm door smoothly + fits in any elevator
- Reversible seat unit
- Large shopping basket that can carry a lot of stuff
- Everything can be removed and washed
- Must be lubricated more often; otherwise it makes noises
- I would prefer a deeper seat
- Sometimes I wish it had a reversible handlebar
A perfect pram that met our main criteria - fits in our elevator, easily passes through any terrain, allows you to rock your baby, and doesn't need to store the seat/the bassinet separately.
- Air-filled tires pass through every terrain, and it is easy to push. Mommies who like swivel front wheels might, however, miss them, as the Magnum does not have those
- Spring suspension - the baby does not feel any shaking
- The carrycot can be made into a seat (space-saving)
- All textiles are washable
- Large shopping basket
- The chassis is compatible with other models and car seats
- Not boring like those new prams
- Nice design (I like it)
- Color faded quickly
- On the flexible part of the canopy, where it is attached to the pram, the cloth is covering a plastic part which is very hard, and the baby can hurt himself (hit its head)
All important features in one pram. And it is not boring, like many of the pram designs nowadays are. We use it even in our garden (=difficult terrain) - so you can go anywhere with your baby. The pram can also easily pass through snowy roads in the winter. We bought it pre-loved, but I would not change it for anything else. Since the spare parts are a bit expensive, we bought one more (second-hand) just for the spare parts, because I do not want a different pram 🙂 I am very satisfied and I highly recommend it.
- Great suspension
- Easy manipulation
- A bit difficult to fold
A great rocking pram for babies 🙂