- spacious bassinet
- all elements removable and washable
- great stability
- suspension of the whole stroller (rocking)
- easy locking of the swivel front wheels
- all-terrain inflatable wheels
- mesh and detachable vent at the rear of the bassinet
- possibility to flip the whole canopy over
- the brake is harder to release
- a toy cannot be hung on the canopy, no hook there (we personally miss it a lot)
- it takes up a lot of space when folded (not much for a small car)
A super sturdy pram for all terrain - and it really passes the heavy stress test of crossing pastures :-Đ After two children it is still beautiful, the colour is not faded and the Butterfly edition model throws beautiful reflections in the sun.
I especially appreciate the ability to flip the deep seat the other way - my daughter prefers to ride on her tummy facing forward. Also great is the ability to open and flip over one part of the canopy, leaving just the net - the pram ventilates beautifully even in very hot weather. All the fabric parts are removable and washable, including the bottom basket (which is really roomy).
The stroller is very sturdy and stable - even when hanging a really heavy changing bag there is no risk of tipping over. I would definitely recommend the pram to anyone who is dealing with practicality and with varied terrain.
- Large bassinet
- Back positioning in the bassinet
- Adjustable ventilation window
- Large canopy
- Possibility of turning the baby to be facing you
- Straight, upright seat in the pushchair setup
- Middle part of the waist is very low-positioned
- Leg rest cannot be raised all the way up
- The canopy on the seat slumps inwards and disturbs the child when sleeping
Bassinet is spacious and adjustable, only the mattress could be firmer. In the seat part I mind that the seat does not tilt backwards a bit more when upright, which forced my six-month-old baby to sit very straight and fall forward.
Otherwise the seat is spacious. I appreciate the air vents in the back, which can be opened for small dose of ventilation. It's a pity that the positioning of the legs can't be put completely up - I had to put the lower part of the waist strap higher, so that my smaller child wouldn't slip down... the retracted canopy folds in the middle and when my baby sleeps, it rests on his head...