- Also suitable for off-road, forest roads and manoeuvres well in the snow
- The seat unit can be folded together with the chassis
Excellent stroller, I didn't get tired of it. For a long time I was looking for a stroller that would be suitable for off-road, on forest roads and that would maneuver well in the snow. And I did well to choose the Wanderer. It may look robust, but it did what I expected of it.
- Very cushioned, soft stroller, very comfortable for babies, yet quite light
- Good handling
- Suitable for terrain
- The seat can be put to face both directions
- Huge space in the seat
- Large basket
- My hubby likes how big and convenient it is
- Problem with the wheel lock, it falls out
- Comfortable for bigger kids, but for mom it's too big and harder to handle than a light Valco and similar strollers
- When folding the stroller, it is necessary to fold down the seat and the chassis. First you have to put the chassis in the car, then the seat, so you have to put the seat somewhere without getting it dirty
- In the field, the wheels sometimes get stuck, the locking system would solve it, but it falls out
A proper stroller. Ideal from baby, because it is softly, beautifully cushioned.
The best stroller so far. Solid chassis and great wheels that go over any terrain. Large canopy, spacious seat surface, easy handling.
For me, a really great pushchair whether in the city or in the mountains - it can do it all. Its weight equals its quality, so I don't mind that it's maybe a little heavier than rattly buggies.
Super solid frame, superb wheels. Spacious, off-road.
- spacious seat (up to approx. 3 years of age)
- brake malfunction
- squeaking of the frame
- colour fading
Compared to the high price, we expected excellent quality. The chassis squeaked from the start, the brakes were also faulty - bad locking and the brake connecting rod was also falling out. We claimed warranty 5 times, the stroller still worked for 2 days and then the same faults. We struggled with it with 2 kids.
We do not recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Super sturdy frame
- Easy to drive
- The carrycot can be attached to the back seat in the car as car seat (we didn't use it like that)
- Nice basket size
The stroller has a perfectly sturdy construction. It handled even harsh trails, and forest paths, all perfectly fine. I was very happy with the handling. The pushchair part could be more upright for the baby, but otherwise, it is designed for smaller babies, it can be put in a full lie-flat position.
- Constant failures
- Lengthy complaints
- Poor handling
- Hard straps with no height adjustment (behind the child)
- Poor maintainability
I dreamed of this stroller and went to the store to buy one for full price. But for me, it was a big disappointment. The stroller is definitely not suitable for the terrain, frequent faults, and constant complaints. In the end an unsellable piece.
- Easy to fold
- Awesome, large wheels
- Big shopping basket
- Soft insert carrycot/bag Snug is superspacious
- Short hood
- Small conventional carrycot
For a first stroller system - fantastic.
- Fantastic manipulation
- Easy to push
- Quick unfolding
- Folds to a small package
- High price
An excellent all-terrain stroller. Easy to push, quick to fold as well as unfold. Very comfortable for the baby.