- Reflective elements
- Belly bar
- Easy one-handed operation
- Easy to clean
- The canopy, when the part is stretched out - in the summer, when we want to raise the slats to ventilate - often falls down
- When the canopy is unzipped, the branded stitching gets stuck
- Impractical brake - we scratch the basket
- When we enlarge the basket, it happened to us that we lost things
- The strap gets stuck when positioning when the seat is turned in the direction of travel
This stroller is beautiful, but it would be nice to correct a few downsides.
- Easy handling
- A stylish stroller
- Front wheel rattled
- Short hood on the pushchair part
I had the stroller as my first. When I evaluate it after time, it was good. We were bothered that after a few walks the front wheels started to rattle - otherwise the stroller was super compact, lightweight and handled well.
Lightweight, sturdy, and easy to steer.