- Good manoeuvrability
- Reclining backrest
- Well-accessible basket
- Folding the seat parts inwards
- Sold without additional accessories (raincoat, mosquito net...)
- Possible to transport
- Forward facing ride only
- No suspension
The Valco Snap 4 Trend is a very light and compact stroller. I looked it up on youtube where a Polish lady reviewed it and she says "a ta budka jest taka ogroooomna" 😃 Yes, the canopy is really huuuge.
I like how compact the stroller is, despite being big - roomy for the child, and it's pretty tall too. It has a rotating handle, it is easy to fold. Suitable for taller parents/stroller drivers 🙃
Appreciate the magnet inspection window for checking the baby - when he is sleeping, no rustling of the velcro doesn't wake him up. The stroller is overall pretty ventilated. The reclining position is great too - the backrest plus footrest makes for a really long napping space. The child's bar can only be unbuckled in one position of its joint (you can't rotate it 360 degrees). The basket is quite spacious, but only "cloth". I'm curious to see what it will hold... anyway, it's easy to get to if he kid is lying down.
Beware of loading the stroller with a heavy bag on the parent handle. If the baby is not sitting in the stroller, the stroller may tip over.
Before buying it, I couldn't decide for a long time whether to go for it or not because a lot of moms were dealing with claims of a faulty batch of wheels that wobbled, vibrated, jammed, etc. I haven't noticed anything like that with ours yet and I'm enjoying all the benefits of the stroller. It is more of a city stroller, but one that will get you through lighter terrain and won't take up all the space in the trunk of your car. I'm told you can take it on a plane.
An incredible stroller for such a low price.
A great stroller. If it didn't tip over sometimes and had a larger storage it would be top of the tops.
The best I owned and tried out... I can recommend it to anybody.
- An extra-long canopy
- A large basket that can hold even a lot of shopping (they claim 4 kg in the basket, but I can say it's able to hold even twice that)
- Weight capacity is 25 kg, meaning even a big kid
- Large sleeping surface, your baby can sleep on its tummy even
- Mesh in the back, even though we use it rarely
- A window for the parent to see the child
- A practical small pocket in the rear part
- Handle is adjustable
- An option of the air wheels
- Optional rain cover, apron and much more - but only on their website
- I miss some reflective elements, but of course, one can buy an extra reflective tape and put on the chassis just so
- The handle started squeaking after regular use (my husband is tall, and I am on the shorter side, so we do it every day)
- With not enough load, the front wheels rattle
- No accessories included, you have to buy everything separately
We started using it when my son was one year old. The manipulation is very nice. The extra-large basket can be really loaded with much shopping. My son loves to sleep in it; he also can sleep on his belly.
The extra-large canopy is also great, and it's made out of an easy-to-clean material. I will surely buy the optional air wheels since we use it in worse terrain as well - even though we can do it with these wheels, I want the ride to be even comfier for my son since it does rattle like this a bit.
I see the handlebar as a downside - only 3 positions make it impossible for the older siblings to drive it. The front wheels, when I don't load the Snap Trend fully, start to rattle on uneven surfaces; and the handlebar, since it's not fixed, but can be rotated, squeaks in certain positions.
You will use this one until the end - we even borrowed it to a 3.5yo, and it was just fine for him as well.
- Simple fold
- Doesn't take up much space in the boot
- No squeaking, no rattling
- Nothing, compared to expensive strollers where you only pay for the brand
After a Concord Neo and a Stokke Xplory V4, I finally found a perfect pushchair. Lightweight, compact, doesn't take up all my car boot, doesn't squeak nor rattle, and in new, cool-looking colors. And that price..! A 10/10 for me.