An incredible stroller for such a low price.
A great stroller. If it didn't tip over sometimes and had a larger storage it would be top of the tops.
The best I owned and tried out... I can recommend it to anybody.
- An extra-long canopy
- A large basket that can hold even a lot of shopping (they claim 4 kg in the basket, but I can say it's able to hold even twice that)
- Weight capacity is 25 kg, meaning even a big kid
- Large sleeping surface, your baby can sleep on its tummy even
- Mesh in the back, even though we use it rarely
- A window for the parent to see the child
- A practical small pocket in the rear part
- Handle is adjustable
- An option of the air wheels
- Optional rain cover, apron and much more - but only on their website
- I miss some reflective elements, but of course, one can buy an extra reflective tape and put on the chassis just so
- The handle started squeaking after regular use (my husband is tall, and I am on the shorter side, so we do it every day)
- With not enough load, the front wheels rattle
- No accessories included, you have to buy everything separately
We started using it when my son was one year old. The manipulation is very nice. The extra-large basket can be really loaded with much shopping. My son loves to sleep in it; he also can sleep on his belly.
The extra-large canopy is also great, and it's made out of an easy-to-clean material. I will surely buy the optional air wheels since we use it in worse terrain as well - even though we can do it with these wheels, I want the ride to be even comfier for my son since it does rattle like this a bit.
I see the handlebar as a downside - only 3 positions make it impossible for the older siblings to drive it. The front wheels, when I don't load the Snap Trend fully, start to rattle on uneven surfaces; and the handlebar, since it's not fixed, but can be rotated, squeaks in certain positions.
You will use this one until the end - we even borrowed it to a 3.5yo, and it was just fine for him as well.
- Simple fold
- Doesn't take up much space in the boot
- No squeaking, no rattling
- Nothing, compared to expensive strollers where you only pay for the brand
After a Concord Neo and a Stokke Xplory V4, I finally found a perfect pushchair. Lightweight, compact, doesn't take up all my car boot, doesn't squeak nor rattle, and in new, cool-looking colors. And that price..! A 10/10 for me.