- Hood size (and interchangeability)
- Leg rest doesn't adjust
We own it - ad it's great. Very maneuverable, it's a great push suitable even for terrain. Even though the rear wheels don't have suspension, the hanging seat helps absorb shocks. The hood is nice and large. I have the black on black version and planning to get the blue marl as well. It is nicely compact to fit into our car boot. Recommended.
- storage basket
- stiff suspension
- canopy design
I like our Spring, I must say. To my surprise, however, it is rather stiff in the suspension area, and I also don't like the canopy. It is too close and strangely-designed. On the other hand, the pushchair has a fantastic maneuverability, I can push it with one hand! And the underslung basket is heaven 🤩
I am thinking about swapping it for something with softer suspension - but I am afraid it be worse to push 🙈
- No leg rest adjusting
- Not reversible
Not that soft of a ride.
It can go through meadows and forest roads.
Small, compact, perfect for city use.
Huge canopy with extensions.
Not a full lay-flat, but it's deep enough.
Telescopic handlebar suitable even for taller people.
Excellent basket accessibility.
One-hand, one-step folding.
Takes up only a little space when folded.
Comfortable even for an older toddler - up to 22 kg.
- Super easy to push
- Simple one-hand fold
- Almost a 180-degree lie-flat seat
- Extendable canopy with ventilation mesh
- Large basket
- Possibility to purchase a bumper bar if you need it
- It could have had more suspension
A super-easy to push, compact urban pushchair.
- low weight
- awesome maneuverability, perfectly nimble (I think it's the three wheels)
- nice canopy (even if the design looks weird at first glance)
- optional other hood colors - great for later changes of the look
- well-made, quality materials
- I miss a leg-rest adjustment
- not used to a three-wheeler to pop-up a curb (takes some adjusting)
- the pull-up flap over the folding handle looks funny and feels clumsily made, but the fold works well overall
Super stylish, in a sporty way. I really like the high quality and the space for the child, even though I was used to an adjustable leg rest on my stroller system before. Very nimble, perfect for the city, and a larger toddler.