- easy to fold
- fits in the car
- easy to operate
- high quality
- does not rattle
- not for any terrain except for an urban one
We chose this stroller mainly because of the safety. We are very satisfied, I can only recommend it.
I've never tried anything worse. All wrong.
At the time, when I found it on the net, it was not imported to out country. I wasn't even pregnant yet, but I knew that one day it would be mine - and for me, it was the best, and always will be.
- Bassinet just the right size
- Pushchair up to 3 years
- Kits can be changed
- Large bags
- The car seat can be reclined and looks like a smaller cot
- Can be pushed with one hand
- Handle can be positioned in two positions
- Sear faces both directions
- It has no basket
- Not suitable for off-road, forest, etc.
- Urban stroller only
- Does not have a footmuff
I didn't like this stroller until I tried it in person. I recommend trying every stroller live. You can buy lots of accessories, style kits, a footmuff, etc.
- a lot of original accessories
- great to drive
- maybe I should just mention that the bumper bar bothered me - it couldn't be removed quickly
Everyone was turning to look at us, we had it in a beautiful turquoise color.
I highly recommend this stroller, we are very satisfied. It was our sweetheart, which is hard to give up 😁
- Easy manipulation
- Easy folding in the car
- Coffee holder
- Pretty design
- Smaller storage space 😁
Super nimble, excellent and easy to manoeuvre.
- Easy to drive
- While it folds easily
- Height adjustability
- Option to buy a Cybex car seat adapter
- Squeaked a bit at the beginning
I am satisfied with the carriage. It is easy and quick to fold and unfold. The bassinet is large enough. I haven't tried the seat yet.
I am happy with this choice of stroller.