This is just one of the reviews of the Stokke Xplory stroller. Check for more reviews, specifications, or ask our stroller expert: Go to Stokke Xplory detail
- Bassinet just the right size
- Pushchair up to 3 years
- Kits can be changed
- Large bags
- The car seat can be reclined and looks like a smaller cot
- Can be pushed with one hand
- Handle can be positioned in two positions
- Sear faces both directions
- It has no basket
- Not suitable for off-road, forest, etc.
- Urban stroller only
- Does not have a footmuff
I didn't like this stroller until I tried it in person. I recommend trying every stroller live. You can buy lots of accessories, style kits, a footmuff, etc.