A really good pushchair. The carrycot is spacious, the seat part is just right - the little one is two and a half years old and we still use it, and she even sleeps in it... I wouldn't change it.
I was really happy with this pram ✊🏻
- It loos pretty
- Larger bassinet
- Disastrous foam wheels
- Can't handle terrain at all
- Walking around the garden with it, impossible
For a mall, to show off with this one, yes... for any normal use, this stroller is a no.
- Large carrycot
- Large seat
- Positioning of the car seat
- Covers, large selection of accessories
- Multiple-piece fold (seat unit)
- Hard (no suspension)
Many colour combinations; winter, summer covers.
- A lot of accessories available
- A lot of plastics, which is NOT eco
I was very satisfied with the Stokke Xplory. Lightweight frame, reclining seat - up to full recline, adjustable and height regulated handle. Surprisingly, it handled the bad terrain in front of our house, where there is not yet a road (so pits everywhere), well. I would definitely buy it again if I ever need it again ;-)
- Easy steering
- Seat fits also other Stokke model(s)
- A lot of accessories
- Small storage space
- No full recline when the child is facing the street and randomly falls asleep
For me 👍🏻 Easy to steer. The seat from Stokke is the best for me – spacious, with kits option to change it up, a looot of accessories.
The best stroller for my first daughter (I had the opportunity to try 6 of them), truly a heart thing. I am planning to go back to it now with my second baby, but probably to a newer model. The stroller really didn't lack anything - it was already really fancy 7 years ago. I didn't have the carrycot though, just the pushchair. I rate it as a great stroller.