- Height-adjustable seating
- Parent handle very comfortable
- Possibility to change kits and customise the stroller
- Feeling unstable especially when going on/off the curb
- When the child is in the direction of travel the seat can only be adjusted in 2 positions
The pram is really a designer one. The parental handle is very comfortable - also because it can be so freely adjusted. I liked that the height of the seat can be adjusted for the child. The possibility to change the kits was also great.
It was, however, hard to get up and down from the curb and my girl was only about 6kg, so I can't imagine it with a heavier baby.