- The best wheels for the terrain
- It rocks beautifully and doesn't rattle like the "modern" strollers
- Large carrycot where the baby fits for a long time
- Bulky - took up the whole trunk of our car (Hyundai i30 combi)
- Heavy - but I didn't carry it anywhere (we don't have public transport and we didn't take the train)
Great for the terrain! The baby has a lot of space, especially in the carrycot.
- Large carrycot
- Easy to clean
- Superb wheels, even in the snow
- Takes up a lot of space when folded
- After a month it started to squeak
I am satisfied with the pram. The baby has a lot of space in the carrycot and it is also deep enough, so you can put a thicker mattress in it. I can walk with it through difficult terrain (snow, grass).
The biggest negative is that it is awfully big after folding. I can only fit the chassis in the trunk of my car. The carrycot has to go on the back seat...
After about a month the plastic parts above the wheels started to squeak, I have to oil them often.
- spacious bassinet - my daughter, as she did not sit for a long time, stayed in it until she was almost 1 year old
- ventilation net
- shade when you unzip the hood
- positioning handle
- detachable changing bag
- spacious basket under the stroller, which can actually carry a large load
- large wheels that can handle the worst terrain
- rocks beautifully
- easy folding into the boot of the car
- easy to use - turning despite the fact that the wheels are not swiveling
- the wheels often squeaked after rain, so they had to be lubricated, then the squeaking always stopped
- takes up a lot of space in the boot of the car
We were very happy with the stroller - both the bassinet and the seat. The stroller is good in appearance and function and after two years of use it still looks like new, so we will use it for our second child.
- The large wheels will ride on anything
- A giant basket to put my groceries in - toilet paper, diapers
- Huge cot with adjustable bottom for sitting
- Easy manipulation when folding
- The seat is amazing - it can be put fully flat and there are no holes to blow through
- Material is perfect for maintenance
I can only recommend this stroller. I will start from the wheels. They are amazingly big. We've ridden them up and down hills and over rocks and roots on hiking trails. The shopping basket is the perfect size. I can stuff bags full of groceries in there, plus toilet paper and diapers, and everything in the basket. When we go to the mountains, we take a backpack, a blanket, a bag for the little one. And for beer drinkers, at my friend's place, the perfect find - it fits a bass of beer. :-D How many times do I carry groceries from a friend who puts a bag of groceries in the basket and carries the rest in her hands.
Folding the stroller is very easy. You take off the cot and then fold the bottom completely thanks to two simple levers. This is great - even if you're in a narrower lift, the levers can be used to fold the stroller half way. This makes it smaller and you can fit in. A safety catch prevents it from folding completely.
The cot is amazingly large. I carried my little one, even though she is bigger in stature (about 5cm longer than the other kids), in a thick footmuff when she was still a year old. The bottom of the cot (backrest) can be positioned that the child can sit. There are about 5 or 6 positions.
The material is amazing to maintain. I have an all white stroller and with a bit of water, or a wet wipe, washed everything. And we're always at barbecues over the summer and the stroller is like new.
After moving to a seat, I'm also happy. I love that you can either have the baby looking at me or away from me. It can be reclined to full recline and there is no hole anywhere that would allow the wind to blow on the baby. The hood can be positioned in multiple ways and can be completely opened up so that the baby is hidden. The apron is super big too. So we don't use a raincoat at all with the stroller anymore - I put the apron on, pull the canopy open, and the stroller is waterproof. For summer, the back of the canopy can be opened and there is a net - same with the carry cot. The inside of the cot and the stroller can be easily removed and put in the washing machine.
I am very satisfied with the stroller and recommend it to everyone.
- Solid and stable frame
- Spacious bassinet and seat unit equipped with aprons
- Adjustable seat recline as well as bassinet's
- Four-point attachment for both the seat and the bassinet
- Large basket
- Spacious changing bag
- Great chassis for the city as well as off-road
- Easy to handle
- Often the wheels need re-inflating
- It took me a long time to get used to the brake, clicking it so that it was properly secured
It fulfills everything I expected from it.
- Big wheels
- Rocking frame, ideal for the woods
- The cot and the seat both are very spacious
- Adjustable handle height, invaluable for tall parents
- A rain cover that fits precisely
- Spacious basket for shopping
- Adjustable backrest
- The seat can be laid completely flat
For me the best stroller on the market. I wouldn't change...
- carrycot size
- inflatable wheels
- height-adjustable handle
- sturdy chassis
- large shopping basket
- accessories - bag, raincoat, mosquito net included
- can be used with the seat facing either direction
- stroller weight
- size when folded
A great rocking pram, great for off-road. Large carrycot, beautiful design of that carrycot mode. A spacious basket that can take a lot. Two size wheels and handle that adjusts will ensure comfort for parents of all sizes.
The only compromise is the weight of the pram and the size when folded - it's heavy and takes up a lot of space in the trunk of the car, but a guy can handle it and the loving wife will surely be happy to help :-)
We couldn't have made a better choice - the stroller really is the best, it has been with us for hundreds of miles on all terrains.
We are happy with it :-) Excellent for off-road, rocking...
Great for city and country, for worse terrain. No problem so far, just need to inflate the wheels more often.
Large and comfortable carrycot. Great for any terrain. Best buy for me.
So at this time 2 years ago, the stroller came home, I was absolutely thrilled with it and couldn't wait to take our little man in it. :-) Well, it didn't take long (14 days) and I went to the maternity ward 😆 I was very hesitant about the colour and material and finally chose a beige, all leather one. And I really recommend it to everyone. Just wipe with a damp cloth and it's as good as new again - even after 2 years. It rides beautifully, it rocks, and it fits in the trunk too.... for me just great.
- Appearance (great design and lots of colour options)
- Intuitive manipulation
- 3 in 1 combination
- Bag, raincoat and mosquito net included
- Started squeaking after a few weeks, but oiling took care of that!
Absolute satisfaction in every way.
The stroller is lightweight, easy to handle and beautifully designed. I love its timeless wheels, with which it will go over any terrain. Baby looks gentle and stylish in it. I will not be changing the stroller. We are expecting our second baby and we didn't even think of looking for a stroller other than Emma. I recommend it.
- The wheels tend to blow out a bit, but otherwise all ok :)
A pram that is not only beautiful, but great for any terrain :).
I had a triple set. A spacious carrycot on sprung wheels was a dream. It's not foldable or light. That's a given. But if you live in a house or condo with a lift and don't plan on loading it 5 times a day into the car, it doesn't matter.
It can handle deep snow, bad surfaces - it won't shake the carrycot and the baby inside even on harsh terrain. We have used it many times as a travel cot. We enjoyed it while the little one was lying only. When he didn't want to be in the carrycot anymore, we switched to an urban, foldable and handy pushchair.
But for the first months it's a real experience to stroll with it. And everyone praised it. Strange people, just like that. At least one person a day always 😍 And it will last you even 5 kids, I would say. If not yours, you'll pass it on. It's a solid metal chassis, without any fancy systems. There's nothing to go wrong. I really loved it.
- Suspension on the wheels
- Large wheels...
- I found none
Excellent, spacious, comfortable ppram for any terrain 😊. What a beautiful design. I am keeping it for the second baby as I am so happy with it 😍
- Large carrycot and chassis
- Easy to push
- The seat is too low for my taste, we did not use it
- Over the years the color has faded out :(
Excellent stroller with great handling. Praised by everyone who has pushed it for at least a while, and the surrounding people also praise it :-) Huge carrycot, spacious frame. I'm looking forward to taking it out for the second baby :-)
- All-terrain use
- Carrycot with a backrest adjustment
- Large underseat basket
- Beautiful rocking
- On the heavier side
I was delighted with it, and both of my babies were as well.