- Appearance (great design and lots of colour options)
- Intuitive manipulation
- 3 in 1 combination
- Bag, raincoat and mosquito net included
- Started squeaking after a few weeks, but oiling took care of that!
Absolute satisfaction in every way.
The stroller is lightweight, easy to handle and beautifully designed. I love its timeless wheels, with which it will go over any terrain. Baby looks gentle and stylish in it. I will not be changing the stroller. We are expecting our second baby and we didn't even think of looking for a stroller other than Emma. I recommend it.
- The wheels tend to blow out a bit, but otherwise all ok :)
A pram that is not only beautiful, but great for any terrain :).
- Suspension on the wheels
- Large wheels...
- I found none
Excellent, spacious, comfortable ppram for any terrain 😊. What a beautiful design. I am keeping it for the second baby as I am so happy with it 😍
- All-terrain use
- Carrycot with a backrest adjustment
- Large underseat basket
- Beautiful rocking
- On the heavier side
I was delighted with it, and both of my babies were as well.