- easy to fold
- light weight
- looks sharp
- easy to use with Nuna car seats
- seat is VERY short
- canopy is small, even for a travel stroller
- canopy rests on hands when not extended
- baby slides around in seat
- no carry strap or handle
We got this stroller when our baby was 6 weeks old, and at 10 months old he has already outgrown it. His head is past the top of the seat, making it impossible for him to nap or get comfortable in this stroller. There were already some thing we didn’t love about the TRVl (the canopy stinks), but our son’s evident discomfort has pushed us to purchase a new stroller.
This one is not worth the money. The fold is awesome, but you’re sacrificing a lot for one standout feature. I’d get the Bugaboo Butterfly or the Joolz Aer+ over the Nuna TRVL.
- Lightweight to push/travel around with
- Super easy to steer/manoeuvre
- Quick and simple braking system
- Decent basket size underneath
- Folds quick and compact great for storing.
- Material used for straps is too slippery. Straps constantly tighten each time my daughter moves where they then pull her shoulders downwards making her restricted and very uncomfortable
- The straps only have one fixed height position. So I don’t see how it can take a child to 22 kg
- Pram is so lightweight that it doesn’t take uneven ground well. I have walked along several sloped pavements and the pram has fell sideways on every occasions
- The rain cover doesn’t give enough room now for my daughters feet and she is only 12 kg. Her feet have to be pushed back half way into the basket in order to keep dry
- Cannot see this pram lasting and providing my daughter up to 13kg let alone 22kg!
Nice pram, but sadly wouldn’t recommend. Very stressful experience so far.
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Easily collapses
- Easy to store
- Good storage
- Reclines well
- The straps are very uncomfortable and hard to adjust
- Bumper bar leather bit peeled off after a month of owning and only a week’s use
- Pricey for the quality
It’s great for travelling as the one-hand fold feature works so quickly. It’s also really light to push and easy to swivel. Storage but underneath is ample for a day out. The only thing I would say is that the straps are really tricky to adjust, and my daughter looks so uncomfortable in it when sitting for a length of time. She also managed to get out of the buggy without undoing the straps & they were at their tightest.
Not sure it’s the best design for a toddler my daughter is 10kg in weight and 17 months old and she’s almost the length of the buggy. It’s a lovely made buggy with stylish colour but for the price, I had hoped it might be more comfortable for her.
The other thing with it is used it for a week’s beach holiday in Greece and when we returned the brown leather on the bumper bar was peeling off. Not sure if it was the heat or just if it’s a fault.