- Has none
Satisfaction in everything, I have tried several prams. Spacious, even a bigger baby can sleep nicely in it.
The pushchair is absolutely great. It is spacious... The little one is long and comfortable to sleep there. The only downside is that it's big and takes up a lot of room in the trunk.
- 3 position backrest - no straps
- Basket accessible even with a napping child
- Seat ventilation
- Adjustable handlebar
- Viewing window with magnetic closure - no waking the child
- Inward fold (the seat is inside when folded)
- Canopy is not that sturdy
- The wheels can be heard on uneven surfaces
- Higher weight
A functional, practical pushchair. I would probably only change the canopy - it doesn't hold as sturdily, and it goes backward by itself at times. The sunshade is a good feature - we also use it when it's colder, and the baby's sleeping in the pushchair. We can pass through some light terrain with it - vineyards, a better road in the nearby woods...
I truly appreciate the basket, that is spacious and accessible even during the baby's naps. The fold is simple, and the wheels go out easily if you need it. The price-performance ratio is good.
- Easy to fold
- Nice design
- UV-protective shade
- Large basket
- It flips over when the seat is fully reclined
- Wheels rattle a lot
At first sight, the stroller is very pretty. Interesting design. Easy to fold even with one hand. When I compare it to a Britax B-Motion I had before, it's less practical. The plastic wheels rattle a lot. The firm parts on the hood are not padded enough, and my child bumps its head into those. In the laying position, the stroller is unstable, and it happened quite a few times that it almost flipped over.
An excellent pushchair. I had a Joolz as well as a Cybex, but this one is the best!
- Ventilation in the backrest
- Large shopping basket
- Suitable for older children
- No way of hanging a changing bag on the handlebar
- The L-shaped chassis makes the stroller fall over
- No option of wheels changing
- Fabric-covered bumper bar
For that price, a rattling stroller...