- 3 position backrest - no straps
- Basket accessible even with a napping child
- Seat ventilation
- Adjustable handlebar
- Viewing window with magnetic closure - no waking the child
- Inward fold (the seat is inside when folded)
- Canopy is not that sturdy
- The wheels can be heard on uneven surfaces
- Higher weight
A functional, practical pushchair. I would probably only change the canopy - it doesn't hold as sturdily, and it goes backward by itself at times. The sunshade is a good feature - we also use it when it's colder, and the baby's sleeping in the pushchair. We can pass through some light terrain with it - vineyards, a better road in the nearby woods...
I truly appreciate the basket, that is spacious and accessible even during the baby's naps. The fold is simple, and the wheels go out easily if you need it. The price-performance ratio is good.