- easy to fold
- it is not completely stable, rattles
- cannot be steered with one hand
- sometimes it takes a lot of force to push it (if there is a heavier child and the road is uphill)
- the price is unreasonable
We used it as a stroller for the city when our little one got bigger. I absolutely could not recommend such a stroller from birth because of the small wheels it is quite "wobbly" (even when new).
- really lightweight umbrella stroller
- easy to fold
- high load capacity - 25 kg (we take our four-year-old to the doctor in it)
- spacious in height (fits a 4 year old over a metre long)
- can be put in full lie flat
- great for train travel, it goes through aisles and compartment doors
- height-adjustable handles
- really big canopy that can be extended all the way to the front, even when the child is lying down
- split handles
- apron must be purchased optionally
- if the child is lying down, the basket is difficult to access
- the wheels are small and not very suitable for the terrain, but that's the fate of all buggies
Lightweight, foldable buggy, comfortable for parents and baby. We have it mainly for travelling or as a temporary stroller for an already walking baby. It is priceless for travelling, folds easily in the boot of the car or up on the shelf on the train. Thanks to the weight, I can even carry it up the stairs myself.
- Lots of extra features like a magnet for closing the window, handle adjustment, canopy etc.
- We have also used it for the baby, although it's not for daily use with such a small one
- Wheels, but they are supposeed to be like they are
An awesome stroller. Compared to my old pram (from Poland) very high, quality workmanship. The wheels are the biggest weakness, but inflatable ones are not desirable for buggies and would not go on it at all.
- nice looking
- easy to drive
- goes in the lie flat position even for small babies
- the canopy can be fully opened and extended
- nothing for harsh terrain
- the basket is not easily accessible when the child is lying down
- the basket can only carry a few things (thermo botle with water, rain cover, wet wipes, snacks...)
I have been testing the stroller for about a week and I am satisfied. It fulfills the purpose for which it was purchased. I have a seven month old daughter and she does not sit yet, so I appreciate the newborn insert and the fact that it goes nicely down, into a nice lie down position - it is comfortable for her.
It is easy to handle, not heavy and fits anywhere - even next to the driver in the car. You can see that it is sewn from quality material - nothing is ripping anywhere, nothing hangs. And it is just very nice to look at - who wouldn't love a Maclaren, right? :)
Great for the city and for the playground to lie down for the baby. It can handle some things, but it's a buggy, so no forest with rocks, but a normal road, yes. And I love the drink holder, the vents in the canopy... The canopy can be extended and folded down so the sun doesn't shine in the baby's eyes. It doesn't hold much in terms of load, it has a plain basket for a few things and when it's lying down it's not easily accessible - but I've never seen that in a buggy before <3
- Light weight
- Reclines fully
- Separate handle bars
It handled the city, light terrain and air travel perfectly.
- Easy to operate
- Technically sound
- Nice details and workmanship
- The wheels are not suitable for very difficult terrains
I was very happy with this stroller. It was very lightweight, easy to use. We got it in red, it didn't fade.
A very well made pushchair. Spacious, light, a bit long - it doesn't fit in every car. The adjustable height of the handles is a big plus. As I bought it second hand, it was already pretty rumpled and faded from washing and sun. But the new one must be really worth it, even if it is a bit more expensive. It's up to 25 kg, which is not typical for your usual buggy.
- Large internal dimensions
- Large extendable canopy
- Reclining positioning of both legs and backrest
- Suitable for parents who are planning more babies and don't want a new stroller every time
- Sturdy and well cushioned for a buggy
- Lots of reflective elements
- Height adjustable handles
- Folds with one hand (foot)
- Large dimensions after folding
- When reclined, you can not reach the basket
It's a "fancy buggy". Somehow I didn't desire this stroller, I wasn't impressed by the sporty design, I prefer more elegant strollers, but a good offer came, so we tried it ;-) I had the 2015 model, bought older, after one child - I think it can handle 3-4 kids just fine.
It's really very roomy, actively used for lunchtime naps at our place. The baby has plenty of room even with a footmuff. It can be reclined, the backrest is adjustable with one hand. The canopy is also awesome, it can be folded down to the baby's feet. For an umbrella style buggy it is very sturdy and quite well sprung, of course the twin foam wheels are not designed for heavy terrain or snow.
The stroller has a lot of reflective elements. Advantages are the height adjustable handles and one hand (or rather foot) folding. The dimensions when folded and the weight are not quite ideal for a travel stroller and you need to measure first if it will fit in the car at all.
The shopping basket is just the right size, unfortunately you can't get into it when the backrest is reclined but again it doesn't drag on the ground and will carry heavier loads. The manufacturer states that it is suitable from birth with the use of a newborn "cushion" (included with the stroller), I would personally recommend it from 4-5 months. It's such a travel hybrid - the weight and dimensions when folded are the weak side of the stroller, on the other hand the large internal dimensions, canopy and solid frame are a plus compared to modern "mini" strollers.
- Carries heavy loads
- Quality frame
- No rattling
- Large hood
- Basket/mesh under the seat
I adore this stroller. It can fit a bigger child without any problems.
I absolutely love this stroller. It is in another class than the rest of them. I am a grandmother and bought it for my first grandson, now six. It was supposed to have been used at my place when they are visiting, but my daughter loved it so much that she had sold the one they bought and used the Maclaren.
My second and third grandchildren are now also riding in Maclarens. The older one is at my house now for when they are visiting. Me and my children will not buy any other stroller.
It is easy to fold, to store to travel with and it seems as if the babies also love it. The covers are durable, easy to remove for washing, as well as beautiful. We just love the footmuffs. We like to take long walks and now in winter, it is a fantastic accessory to the stroller.
The expandable handles make it easier for the men to push the stroller. The men are also happy with it. We have even influenced some friends to also buy Maclaren strollers and they do not have any regrets. They are just as happy as we are.
It's perfect - lightweight, easy to push. Perfection. I had it in black. The only problem being that the fabric faded over time.