- For a buggy, I would rate its suspension as above standard
- Easy to remove fabrics for washing
- My son rides it nicely, sometimes I have trouble getting him to walk on his own with the Quest
- Easy to fold
- The manufacturer lists one-handed operation as one of the main advantages. I wonder if they tried it with a child.... One-handed with any load is soooo uncomfortable and I've never been able to use it that way
- The canopy gets dirty when we fold it
A very nice, stylish stroller, well made. Lightweight and great to store. We bought it for better public transport travel and it fulfils this perfectly.
- beautiful fabrics
- short backrest
- flips over if you hang a bag on the handles
- inaccessible basket when the seat is reclined
For how much a new one costs, I am not that crazy about it. The fabrics are higher-quality, and it didn't rattle even being bought pre-loved. The folding and all other functions worked well and were easy to operate.
The basket is not accessible when your little one is napping. When I hanged a bag on the handles while the stroller was empty, it just flipped over - this I minded the most. The backrest is short - my 37" (94cm) son has his head already over the end of the backrest.