- Great wheels (soft and quiet)
- Good suspension
- Easy to push
- Spacious and soft seat for larger toddler
- Large canopy
- The seat has also suspension to absorb shock
- Adjustable handlebar
- Accessing the basket even if on the most upright position. In the sleeping position it is quite inaccessible.
- The seat is a little bit lower in position so the baby seems a little far.
- The seat is slanted in its most upright position.
- The positioning of the bumper bar is not good either. It's a little far and lower for the toddler who loves to lean on it.
I love it though it has some cons. First of all, superb wheels and great suspension. I used it on cobblestones and hard (city) terrains there are so quiet and easy to push. Surprisingly, it automatically gets on curbs which is a plus for me since I am on the skinnier side and doesn't require a lot of pressure and strength.
Accessing the basket is its number one con. One thing I do not understand is the purpose of a bigger basket if you cannot access it due to the narrow opening space.
- You can buy additional parts to make it a full system from birth
- Rear inflatable wheels (shame the front wheels are also not inflatable)
- Inaccessible basket when in the napping position (just like most pushchairs have)
- Chassis squeaks when getting up a curb - only with a certain movement
- The bumper bar doesn't open on only one side
There's not much to complain about in general. An excellent, large canopy, easy one-hand push, spacious seat, 25 kg weight capacity (even though some countries claim 15 kg, weird - but the manufacturer claims 25 🤷🏻♀️😂). The brake is easy to activate/release, the fold is compact, and the folded pushchair stands by itself, which helps me so much when I load and unload it to and from our car. The only thing I am missing here is a bumper bar that would open on one side (instead of having to be removed completely).
An excellent pushchair. I recommend it to all those moms searching for something more spacious and comfortable to drive (even in hard terrain conditions) - the design is also very pleasant, and the fold is very easy.
I own it for two months already, and of course, I noticed some cons - like a worse manipulation since the seat is wider and lower on the chassis (compared to the pram I had before this one). I also am not a fan of the accessibility of the (otherwise spacious) shopping basket - it's a shame because it's large, but I have to put things in there one by one. But I truly only mind this one thing, so overall, the pushchair scores very well.
The wheel suspension, the seat suspension, the huge extendable canopy, the overall design, and quality are all really lovely.
The pushchair itself is actually quite good - a small 'tractor'. BUT those rattling wheels are a catastrophy - I wish I'd bought it online, then I'd just send it back immediately!
I am very happy about it. The design is beautiful; the push is great; the changing bag is practical and was included. The wheels are a bit noisy, but I don't even hear it anymore.
- Spacious carrycot
- Great sports seat
- Great look
An awesome stroller for any kind of terrain. Large carrycot. Functional and beautiful.
- Telescopic handle that adjusts outwards
- Small basket
- Small footmuff (the original one from Joie)
I am glad to have this pushchair. I bought it with the carrycot, and that lasts around six months. After that, you need to mount the seat fabrics (no clicking it on). The seat is spacious; the manufacturer claims a weight limit of 25 kg.
- Beautiful fabrics, they seem expensive
- Large canopy with side mesh windows
- Rotating handlebar
- A great pocket for bits and pieces in the lower part, BUT I am kicking it sometimes
- Front wheels rattle a bit, but you get used to it with time
- Sometimes the recline mechanism gets stuck a bit
- Basket accessibility is worse when the backrest is reclined
- Since the handlebar goes in the upward direction, you cannot hang a bag no it without the bag banging into the rear of the stroller
- I'd appreciate a more horizontal (when in the upper position) leg rest
- The bumper bar is only removable, not gate-opening, and fits quite tightly - which is a problem in winter when you're using a footmuff
Beautiful, lightweight, and easy to fold. Overall, I am satisfied, but of course, there are some limitations.