- Great wheels (soft and quiet)
- Good suspension
- Easy to push
- Spacious and soft seat for larger toddler
- Large canopy
- The seat has also suspension to absorb shock
- Adjustable handlebar
- Accessing the basket even if on the most upright position. In the sleeping position it is quite inaccessible.
- The seat is a little bit lower in position so the baby seems a little far.
- The seat is slanted in its most upright position.
- The positioning of the bumper bar is not good either. It's a little far and lower for the toddler who loves to lean on it.
I love it though it has some cons. First of all, superb wheels and great suspension. I used it on cobblestones and hard (city) terrains there are so quiet and easy to push. Surprisingly, it automatically gets on curbs which is a plus for me since I am on the skinnier side and doesn't require a lot of pressure and strength.
Accessing the basket is its number one con. One thing I do not understand is the purpose of a bigger basket if you cannot access it due to the narrow opening space.