- Superb canopy
- Lifting leg rest
- Foldable - folds easily in one piece
- Great positioning
- Storage basket is quite large
- Too wide - rear wheels to the side
- The three-wheeler handling takes a bit of practice
- No drink holder
- Rain cover is huge - bulky
The stroller is robust and stable. Well maneuverable.
- folds in one click
- it's quite light
- easy to handle
- can withstand any terrain
- we can't wash the cover
- the piece or iron, which is right next to the head (like where the canopy turns), is quite sharp - the little one keeps banging against it, they could have done something about it
The stroller is lightweight and easy to fold. Beautifully adjustable. We ride it around town and in the mountains and it's great - it can withstand bad terrain in the mountains (very rocky).
- Roomy seat
- Large hood
- Good size basket
- Easy fold
- Quite heavy
- Wide at the back
This pushchair is really roomy if you have a larger baby. The hood is a great size - it's large and keeps them covered. It's a strong steady pushchair.
The fold is really easy there's a little handle under the seat you just pull it, and it's folded in half. To unfold unclip the little lock on the side and pull. It's easy.
My only dislike with the pushchair is it's quite heavy and quite wide and the back. But if you don't live in flats or somewhere where you would have to carry it up and down, then it wouldn't be too bad. The two back wheels do come off if you had to fit this in a car boot.