- Good value all-rounder
- Good on uneven paths
- One hand fold
- Easy to swap between parent / world facing and lie flat / upright
- Suspension in seat and all wheels
- Clips itself together when folded so stays upright / tidy
- Raincover is minimal faff
- Good handle height for tall people
- Short hood - extra shade needed
- Handle a bit loose
Very good value as an all-rounder. Decent steering, suspension, mid-weight, easy enough fold. Am pleased to find a pram suitable for a young baby which converts between parent / world facing and upright / lie flat so easily. Also good that it folds with seat on in parent facing mode.
I didn’t start using the seat mode and continued with a bassinet until baby was 3 months but it’s perfect now she can control her head and is w bit bigger and more in proportion to the harness / pads.
Raincover is minimal faff.
Would prefer hood to be longer. Have had to invest in a sunshade.
For an undemanding mum, awesome.
- Value for money
- Great, luxurious look
- Leg rest
I love the nice fabrics, comfy padding, and the push is very nice. The leather details look gorgeous and for the price, you get a lot of features. The canopy could be larger - mainly in the lay-flat, I mean, the seat is quite open... and if I were to change something more, I would make the leg rest longer.
Overall, a nice value for money and a beautiful reversible pushchair. And with a super roomy basket (the pouch that can be removed is 👍👍👍).
- stylish design
- roomy bassinet
- parent- and world-facing, lie-flat seat unit
- wheel size and quality
- incredible storage space
- nice removable pocket for small bits and pieces that you can carry on you like a bag
- telescoping handlebar - nice for my tall hubby
- leatherette details & fabrics finishes
- hood length - on both the bassinet and the seat
- wheels can get noisy
- handle is not super sturdy - it is on the looser side
I had picked the Joie Versatrax before, but then came the Triniti. Loved the style even more, and the price is more than nice. For that money, the value is immense.
We got it with the bassinet which is nice and large but maybe more shade in for of some sun visor would be nice to have... The seat seems similar to the Versatrax but there's extra suspension, they say. It could be more upright, but overall, I wanted a budget-friendly lie-flat and it's a nice one.
What I can criticize are the wheels - the size and quality I like, but they do get noisy on bumpy roads or on cobblestones.