This is just one of the reviews of the Joie Finiti stroller. Check for more reviews, specifications, or ask our stroller expert: Go to Joie Finiti detail
- Good value all-rounder
- Good on uneven paths
- One hand fold
- Easy to swap between parent / world facing and lie flat / upright
- Suspension in seat and all wheels
- Clips itself together when folded so stays upright / tidy
- Raincover is minimal faff
- Good handle height for tall people
- Short hood - extra shade needed
- Handle a bit loose
Very good value as an all-rounder. Decent steering, suspension, mid-weight, easy enough fold. Am pleased to find a pram suitable for a young baby which converts between parent / world facing and upright / lie flat so easily. Also good that it folds with seat on in parent facing mode.
I didn’t start using the seat mode and continued with a bassinet until baby was 3 months but it’s perfect now she can control her head and is w bit bigger and more in proportion to the harness / pads.
Raincover is minimal faff.
Would prefer hood to be longer. Have had to invest in a sunshade.