Lightweight, quick to fold. Extension canopy protects the child very well. Positioning the backrest to full lying position is 👌. Suspension wheels. Great satisfaction.
- Possibility to attach a car seat to the frame without the need for an adapter
- Really load-bearing, can take a lot
- Takes up almost no space in the trunk - bought for this reason
- It's an umbrella buggy, so do expect a bumpy ride on the cobblestones
I use it in combination with the Gemm car seat.
- Usable from birth
- Great to push even with one hand
- Removable bumper bar
- 25kg weight capacity
- Spacious basket
- No accessories included
- No safety net behind the backrest
- Bad basket accessibility when the backrest is reclined
A lightweight, spacious, and beautiful-looking umbrella stroller. It drives excellently, and it can be folded with one hand.
- Lays flat
- One-handed push
- Large basket space
- Good for light terrain conditions
- You need to take into account it's am umbrella stroller = a buggy, not an all-terrain full-size stroller
It's an umbrella stroller - a buggy, so you cannot really expect them to be a workhorse for all terrains. The suspension is only on the front wheels, which is a shame since there's some noise on cobblestones, but nothing tragic really. On the other hand, I was quite surprised by all that it can go through without issues. Also, it is quite compact and lightweight. I can easily push it with one hand. The seat fully adjusts up to a lay-flat. The hood opens up nice and large. The weight capacity of the buggy is quite high as well. Also, it takes up so much less space than a full-size stroller system. And my child can sleep comfortably in it...