- Price point
- Large wheels for bad terrain conditions
- Lie-flat seat
- Adjustable handlebar
- Very simple
- Thin, "plastic-y" fabrics
- Foam-covered handlebar
- No decelaration brake
- Plastics feel low quality
- Bulky (but that's to be expected with a jogger)
For the price, good. Not much in terms of suspension, and the textiles are very much showing the price tag of the pushchair. I wouldn't really run with it, I'd miss a handbrake, but for our village terrain and our 2.5yo toddler, good enough.
I've got a puncture on or 2nd walk. Wheels could be better quality.
- simple might be a negatove for some
- leg rest is short
Simple, practical, spacious. We're satisfied.
- large wheels will go over any terrain
- steering - it is easy to push and sits well on the surface (stability)
- ventilation peek-a-boo window on the canopy
- even if not the smallest, the folded package fits a mid-size car boot
- can be jogged with occasionally
- PLASTICS (cheap)
- brake doesn't work (often) and the plastic inside breaks or gets deformed with use
- the pushchair scratches very easily
- loose feeling of the joints (and it gets worse with time)
- two-hands incline (strap system)
We used it as a budget three-wheeler for any road or terrain we encountered (and we tried it all, from the beach to forest trails). The folding is easy just not the smallest - but good overall. You do feel the price on the pushchair - the plastics scratch, the plastics around the brake break, and the pushchair gets a very loose feel over time. The price-performance value is good, but yes, you do feel the price VERY MUCH.
- value for money
- long frame not suitable fr public transport or airports (when traveling with it, you need to remove the wheels to fit the scanner)
A very nice value for the price. Just too long for any public transport. For outside adventures, the price is simply unbeatable.
- drives easy
- goes over any bump or hole
- well-made for that money
- rain cover included
- heavy to load in and out of the car
- apron sold separately
Happy with the stroller.