- padded fabrics
- extra cushioning thanx to the rear inflatable wheels
- accessible basket
- lies flat
- easy fold when you get the hang of it
- cheaper polyester fabrics
- front wheels are smaller, not awesome on real bumps
- taller parents will kick the rear axle
- bumper bar doesn't swing open, has to be removed completely
- cheaper plastics
- bulky for a small car
- fold gets stuck at first, not really a one handed one
A nice buggy for that price. We use it occasionally with my 2.5yo toddler.
A very nice price and the stroller works ok, though definitely not for "countryside" – at least if they meant terrain
A very nice price and the stroller works ok, though it is not too luxurious and definitely not for "countryside" – at least if they meant terrain. The front wheels are too small and rattly for that, and you don't go forward with your larger air-filled wheels. Ok for your usual everyday use, just a bit bulky.