- Easy to steer
- Reversible seat
- Adjusting leg rest
- A full lie-flat
- Large hood
- Rattles on bumps and holes
- Foam front wheels
I bought it as a second stroller to our double pram or for occasional short trips when our elder wants to walk by himself. It fulfills my needs, but I wouldn't want it as an only stroller.
- You can swap the canopy for a Bugaboo one
- I found none
I recommend it. It is compact, beautiful, lightweight, and the seat can reverse to face the parent as well as the world.
Maximum satisfaction. Easy folding - saves so much space. Number one for us, mainly when compared with a robust polish stroller system we had!
- Reversible seat
- Seat adjustable from an upright sitting position up to a complete lay flat
- Very large canopy
- One-hand fold with the seat attached (in any direction of travel)
- Stands by itself when folded
- Materials faded out after one summer
- The chassis has a lot of give; the more time passes, the more give is there - then it feels like it floats from side to side
- The fabrics are thin
- Handlebar covered in cheap foam that doesn't feel nice in your hand
- No footrest at the end of the leg rest - the child's feet dangle
- Warranty claim is super complicated, and they are not willing to repair faults
I feel like the manufacturer saved money where he could.
The overall impression is not that good. The materials feel low-quality and cheap; even the wheels are different (foam-covered) in the front. The stroller wears down quickly and the fabrics fade, claiming your warranty is suffering, they don't really want to help you...
It's a shame because the stroller looks beautiful and features-wise, it's practical. It even tackles more demanding terrain, and the canopy is huge. The fold is a bit weird, but one gets used to it.
- a very beautiful design
- fully reclining
- extendable hood
- easy fold
- compact after folding
- the wheels, mainly those in the front, are very sensitive to small stones 🤭
The chassis could be sturdier, but overall, we are happy with it 🙂
- Easy to maneuver
- Great canopy
A great design, easy to maneuver, comfortable for the baby. We love it 😍😍😍
Cybex Balios S - well, I don't know. Wheels are fine, colour is also ok, but that super-thin canopy fabric? Meh... I also wasn't sure about the shopping basket. Not sturdy, chassis- or handlebar-wise. For me, a stroller more useful for car trips or for holidays. Not that great for everyday use or a bigger load of shopping.
- Relatively large, accessible basket
- Reclines flat
- Folds in one piece
- There's give in the chassis, it is not that sturdy, but I think it's just a force of habit
We bought it as a replacement for our Bugaboo. It met our expectations; we are satisfied with it.
- very easy maneuverability
- one-hand folding
- choice of colors
Fully recommending it. I was looking for a stroller that is easy to push, would not be too heavy, and would manage driving through a bit difficult terrain. This stroller meets all my requirements.
- you don't feel its weight when pushing it
- huge hood
- great look
- compact after folding
- thin hood with too much flex (bends when windy)
- shallow seat
- seat unit is on the smaller side
- you need to train the folding to be able to do it properly
- the shoulder harness belts are not well made - they don't fit right even after adjusting them
A great stroller, that is almost featherlight when being pushed! I think it's more suitable for spring/summer/autumn because of a slightly shallow seat and that thin hood textiles. Otherwise, the ride is very soft, and it pusher so nicely - we even took it to the mountains with us 🙂
- Reversible seat unit
- 4-wheel suspension
- Self-standing after folding
- Extra-large sun hood
- Compact dimensions when unfolded - it fits our elevator even when the seat is fully reclined
- Adjustable backrest and leg rest
- 5-point harness
- Easy manipulation
- Large shopping basket
- Suitable also for tall parents
- Suitable mostly for smaller children
- I had to practice the one-hand fold a week to get it right
- Child's bumper bar is quite far
You need to get the knack for folding it properly - then it goes quickly and easily. It is so quiet, the ride, and the stroller pushes effortlessly. Also good for occasional harsher terrain, but nothing too serious. However, the all-terrain ride is more comfortable than the passing through big cracks in the pavement 😃
- Large canopy
- Beautiful (for me 😁)
- Reversible seat
- The seat gets stuck to the shopping basket while unfolding
- The canopy is too soft
- The peekaboo window is missing a magnet/or velcro for closing properly
This is the best stroller I had (despite a few weaknesses). My daughter started to ride in it when she was not yet sitting by herself - even in a fully reclined position, she had a good view from her seat. In the Britax Go Big she would not be able to see anything. At the moment, she is 8 months old, and she sits there comfortably, not sliding down.
This stroller is light, compact, equipped with a suspension system and large canopy - but it is not sturdy enough, and I cannot imagine the winter with it. However, this can be fixed by buying a Bugaboo canopy 😉
The liner is made so that it is double secured above the shoulders, so there is no chance for it to slide down. However, it is time-consuming to mount it as the whole strap system has to be ptakenut out (it would be the same with the footmuff - it will hold when strapped in).
For me, it is a great stroller for the good price :-)
- beautiful design
- lay-flat seat unit
- leg rest adjustment
- quite spacious shopping basket
- the folding mechanism gets stuck at times; I think it needs to be used more times to get smoother
It's beautiful, comfortable. Nice suspension. Just the folding could be smoother 😀