The perfect stroller, which I find only one downside - a too shallow seat. Without the seat harness, I would be afraid that my baby would fall out from under the bumper bar - and sometimes I feel that he is almost hanging there by the belt between my legs. But otherwise it's perfect - very roomy and perfectly accessible basket, easy to fold, seat reverses even if baby is sitting on it (I click it off it in, take it out and turn it around). With the locked wheels, it's perfect for skating, decent suspension, big canopy. And most of all, I really like it :)
- One-handed operation
- Large basket
- Also foldable with one hand
I am very satisfied with the stroller, even surprised. The little one looks happy too, as in the other stroller we had a problem to fall asleep... for me I can recommend 100 % 🥰
- beautiful colour
- off-road wheels
- all-wheel suspension
- large shopping basket
- XXL canopy
- easy one-hand folding
- foam wheels
- takes up little space when folded
- the seat could be a little wider
After the Cybex Priam, I wanted something more compact, smaller and lighter. When I saw the new Cybex Balios S Lux 2020, my mind was made up.
The Magnolia Pink colour scheme was the winner for us. The colour is really stunning in person. I tried the stroller on different terrains (asphalt road, bumpy road, pebbles, grass, dirt/forest road) and it handled all of them without a problem. The suspension on all 4 wheels is really great. The shopping basket is large and roomy. The seat is adequate, but if it was a bit wider it wouldn't hurt. I'll see how my daughter fits in there with her fluffy footmuff in the winter.
For me, this is another great stroller from Cybex. I knew it wouldn't let me down - having had a Cybex before. Complete satisfaction ❤️
- Extra long canopy
- Colour stability
- Center of gravity
- Thin canopy
- Material of the front wheels
- Weaker suspension
The price corresponds to the quality. Basically, I was satisfied with Balios because it fulfilled what I expected it to (no, I didn't have high expectations) - and also pleasantly surprised me. It was roomy enough for even a 2 yr old child (of normal height). It was very easy to manoeuvre with one hand. The only minus was the thin roof, but on the other hand it was long enough so that even sleeping in the cold and wind was perfectly acceptable.
The front wheels, or rather the material from which they were made, were a bit of a hindrance for me. They got stones stuck in them very quickly. Suspension was a bit weak, but for city (broken) sidewalks it was quite sufficient. It also went through snow, although the wheels needed to be re-greased.
I also rate the colour fastness positively, after 2 summers the stroller looked very good. It also coped with frequent washing, the canopy was slightly greyed, but it was visible totally minimally (black color).
The weight of the stroller could definitely be lower, but when pushing or lifting it up a curb it was not felt at all. So I also rate the stroller's center of gravity positively, especially if the seat was in the direction of travel.
- Perfect design
- Easy folding and unfolding
- Perfectly fits into the car boot and saves a lot of space there
- Excellent chassis, can also be used in a (not too) rough terrain
- Very comfortable for the kid
- Great value for money
- Too small front wheels - may get stuck even in a smaller hole
- Shopping basket got damaged after 1 year of use
Probably the best stroller we've ever had. Been using it for about 3 years and with almost no troubles. Great buy.
- Easy to steer
- Reversible seat
- Adjusting leg rest
- A full lie-flat
- Large hood
- Rattles on bumps and holes
- Foam front wheels
I bought it as a second stroller to our double pram or for occasional short trips when our elder wants to walk by himself. It fulfills my needs, but I wouldn't want it as an only stroller.
Not stable. It was squeaking, the backrest was falling off and the brake was jamming.
- You can swap the canopy for a Bugaboo one
- I found none
I recommend it. It is compact, beautiful, lightweight, and the seat can reverse to face the parent as well as the world.
Maximum satisfaction. Easy folding - saves so much space. Number one for us, mainly when compared with a robust polish stroller system we had!
- Reversible seat
- Seat adjustable from an upright sitting position up to a complete lay flat
- Very large canopy
- One-hand fold with the seat attached (in any direction of travel)
- Stands by itself when folded
- Materials faded out after one summer
- The chassis has a lot of give; the more time passes, the more give is there - then it feels like it floats from side to side
- The fabrics are thin
- Handlebar covered in cheap foam that doesn't feel nice in your hand
- No footrest at the end of the leg rest - the child's feet dangle
- Warranty claim is super complicated, and they are not willing to repair faults
I feel like the manufacturer saved money where he could.
The overall impression is not that good. The materials feel low-quality and cheap; even the wheels are different (foam-covered) in the front. The stroller wears down quickly and the fabrics fade, claiming your warranty is suffering, they don't really want to help you...
It's a shame because the stroller looks beautiful and features-wise, it's practical. It even tackles more demanding terrain, and the canopy is huge. The fold is a bit weird, but one gets used to it.
- a very beautiful design
- fully reclining
- extendable hood
- easy fold
- compact after folding
- the wheels, mainly those in the front, are very sensitive to small stones 🤭
The chassis could be sturdier, but overall, we are happy with it 🙂
- Easy to maneuver
- Great canopy
A great design, easy to maneuver, comfortable for the baby. We love it 😍😍😍
Cybex Balios S - well, I don't know. Wheels are fine, colour is also ok, but that super-thin canopy fabric? Meh... I also wasn't sure about the shopping basket. Not sturdy, chassis- or handlebar-wise. For me, a stroller more useful for car trips or for holidays. Not that great for everyday use or a bigger load of shopping.
- Relatively large, accessible basket
- Reclines flat
- Folds in one piece
- There's give in the chassis, it is not that sturdy, but I think it's just a force of habit
We bought it as a replacement for our Bugaboo. It met our expectations; we are satisfied with it.
- very easy maneuverability
- one-hand folding
- choice of colors
Fully recommending it. I was looking for a stroller that is easy to push, would not be too heavy, and would manage driving through a bit difficult terrain. This stroller meets all my requirements.
- you don't feel its weight when pushing it
- huge hood
- great look
- compact after folding
- thin hood with too much flex (bends when windy)
- shallow seat
- seat unit is on the smaller side
- you need to train the folding to be able to do it properly
- the shoulder harness belts are not well made - they don't fit right even after adjusting them
A great stroller, that is almost featherlight when being pushed! I think it's more suitable for spring/summer/autumn because of a slightly shallow seat and that thin hood textiles. Otherwise, the ride is very soft, and it pusher so nicely - we even took it to the mountains with us 🙂
- Reversible seat unit
- 4-wheel suspension
- Self-standing after folding
- Extra-large sun hood
- Compact dimensions when unfolded - it fits our elevator even when the seat is fully reclined
- Adjustable backrest and leg rest
- 5-point harness
- Easy manipulation
- Large shopping basket
- Suitable also for tall parents
- Suitable mostly for smaller children
- I had to practice the one-hand fold a week to get it right
- Child's bumper bar is quite far
You need to get the knack for folding it properly - then it goes quickly and easily. It is so quiet, the ride, and the stroller pushes effortlessly. Also good for occasional harsher terrain, but nothing too serious. However, the all-terrain ride is more comfortable than the passing through big cracks in the pavement 😃
- Large canopy
- Beautiful (for me 😁)
- Reversible seat
- The seat gets stuck to the shopping basket while unfolding
- The canopy is too soft
- The peekaboo window is missing a magnet/or velcro for closing properly
This is the best stroller I had (despite a few weaknesses). My daughter started to ride in it when she was not yet sitting by herself - even in a fully reclined position, she had a good view from her seat. In the Britax Go Big she would not be able to see anything. At the moment, she is 8 months old, and she sits there comfortably, not sliding down.
This stroller is light, compact, equipped with a suspension system and large canopy - but it is not sturdy enough, and I cannot imagine the winter with it. However, this can be fixed by buying a Bugaboo canopy 😉
The liner is made so that it is double secured above the shoulders, so there is no chance for it to slide down. However, it is time-consuming to mount it as the whole strap system has to be ptakenut out (it would be the same with the footmuff - it will hold when strapped in).
For me, it is a great stroller for the good price :-)
- beautiful design
- lay-flat seat unit
- leg rest adjustment
- quite spacious shopping basket
- the folding mechanism gets stuck at times; I think it needs to be used more times to get smoother
It's beautiful, comfortable. Nice suspension. Just the folding could be smoother 😀