4 parent reviews
- Gorgeous design
- Double-sided liner
- Rain cover can be attached to the frame
- Small wheels
- A more difficult handling
- Apron can only be attached with a thermo liner
A beautiful pram really. The interior is quite spacious, large, plus a double-sided liner. Big minus - you can not position the legs and the wheels are small = difficult to steer.
- Can be operated with one hand
- Comes with an apron, rain cover, seat liner
- Goes over almost any terrain
- Shorter more unstable canopy canopy
- Does not have leg rest positioning
A super stylish stroller - we use it in the car as a spare. It's a cross between a pushchair and an umbrella buggy. It has two handles, but it's lovely to operate even with one hand. It's lightweight, great for travelling or town. My three year old son was even able to sleep in it - even though it doesn't have foot positioning.
- Light as a feather
- Easy and quick to fold/ unfold
- Beautiful design
- Almost perfect
- Bad handling
Amazing stroller, it has only one fault - it's awfully clumsy to control. But otherwise it has all the positives.
Lightweight, compact, beautiful. What more can you want 😊