- Can be operated with one hand
- Comes with an apron, rain cover, seat liner
- Goes over almost any terrain
- Shorter more unstable canopy canopy
- Does not have leg rest positioning
A super stylish stroller - we use it in the car as a spare. It's a cross between a pushchair and an umbrella buggy. It has two handles, but it's lovely to operate even with one hand. It's lightweight, great for travelling or town. My three year old son was even able to sleep in it - even though it doesn't have foot positioning.