- completely easy to maneuver
- can go over very bad terrain
- well sprung
- easy to fold
I will buy Camarello again with my next baby because I have had nothing but good experiences with it :)
- Spacious bassinet that can be covered so that it doesn't blow inside
- The storage space is less accessible when using the seat
Great stroller, easy to handle. Managed to take two children and is still without a malfunction.
- The largest bassinet I could find
- The bassinet inclines
- Reversible seat unit
- We found none in the years of using it
It is being used for our second child already.
- Large carrycot suitable even for winter babies
- My wheels were shaking, they couldn't fix it even after the third trip to the dealership, after one walk with it I felt like I was working with a jackhammer
Never more... For that time, about 7 years ago, pretty and modern, but now, it is totally out, this design.
- Large bassinet
- Backrest adjustment in the bassinet
- For tall and short parents
- Great for off-road
- Nice design
- 3in1 combo
- Can be washed entirely
- I found none
Satisfaction for me. The baby (quite tall) lasted in the car seat for half a year. I carried him up to the third floor and the frame stayed in the basement.
The pram was easy to push, the brake got stuck now and then. The seat part was fine, but it got small after a while. It lasted us till 2,5 yrs. My son liked to ride in the pram, he was happy in it. For an undemanding mom, a great choice. And it handled the terrain fantastically. The suspension could be adjusted. You have to ask about upgrades when you buy it.
- The inflatable wheels went over every terrain
- Wide, comfortable and adjustable bassinet
- Comfortable car seat, easy to attach to the structure
- Impractical and uncomfortable push chair
- The seat of the stroller - when turning the seat facing forward, the stroller was falling over, in the wind it almost fell backwards
The golden compromise. There is nothing to complain about the bassinet, the wheels can handle any terrain. The car seat is light, practical, one movement from the chassis to the car and back. The seat unit was not thought out, however.
- Large bassinet
- Comfy seat that can lie completely flat
I am completely satisfied with the pram. It is beautiful, used already with the third offspring, and the colors have not faded yet. It has a spacious bassinet and the seat unit is reclinable to a full lie-flat position.
Satisfaction - bassinet, car seat, stroller handling.
A little worse folding. Not much space under the stroller - it is harder to get under the stroller when having put on the seat.
Seat unit - I was quite dissatisfied with it. Very soon my daughter grew out of it - and she was supposed to be in it until she was three years old. She rode in it for 10 months and I had to buy another one.
- 3 in 1 set
- Each part fits onto the attachments by simply snapping it on
- Quite large
For me, a great 3 in 1 set. All parts snap onto the chassis, and it feels lightweight...
- low weight
I couldn't have picked a better off-road stroller ☺️
- easy driving
- sturdy chassis
- easy fold
- large storage space
- none for us
I was very happy with it. Not sorry we got this one. And ours was beautifully yellow - different than other prams around 🙂
- Probably only the design
- Rattles horribly
- Weak suspension, not for bad terrain
- My foot is not able to release the brake; I have to use my hand 😑
I am not happy with it. I keep it at my parents' house, I took it for a walk for a few times, but overall we only use it to sleep inside or in their own yard. I don't like to go for walks with it at all.