- You can fold it up really small. But what use is this if it’s not big enough for even a 1 year old?
- It’s ridiculously small
- Too flimsy for a baby and too small for a toddler. Might be okay for a 6-9 month old
- They are lying when they say it can be used up to age 3. I’ve been robbed
Tiny, what child can fit in this? Trading standards should be involved with the 22 kg claim.
- Big shopping basket
- Possibility to extend the leg rest (accessory)
- Low canopy
Overall, I rate the Ant as the best travel stroller that could be bought last year.
- short seating area
- no adjustable leg rest
- no baby bumper bar
- feels rickety
- very small, like for a doll
- too high a price for such a stroller
Yes, it is a travel stroller suitable for taking on a plane, but extremely impractical. Small, short seating area, narrow. The seat is also too low/close to the ground. I don’t recommend it. It certainly cannot be used with a footmuff. Even in summer, the stroller was chock-full.