- Easy to push
- Excellent for off-road
- Extended canopy
The best stroller I've ever had!
- I guess none, as I cannot think of any
I was extremely satisfied with this stroller.
- Can be pushed with one hand
- Compact for the car
- Handles field and forest roads
Total satisfaction. The stroller pushes very well. It is suitable for the terrain... And most importantly, our baby is beautiful and happy in it. I recommend it with all 10.
We very completely satisfied with it.
If I was wiser, I wouldn't buy a polish 3-in-1 stroller system, but rather, from the start, a Britax
Except for the adjusting of the leg rest, it's great. One more thing - it's a little more difficult to push it one-handedly when compared to those robust stroller systems chassis. Otherwise, it's spacious, very suitable for older children. Even a 110 cm child fits in it without problems 😉 If I was wiser, I wouldn't buy a polish 3-in-1 stroller system, but rather, from the start, a Britax with a carrycot and a car seat.
- Rocks nicely
- Easy to push
- It's not a perpendicular, upright seat
- Lack of leg positioning
- Folds to the opposite side, which dirties the liner
Nice, there are quite a few flaws though. I would probably look for another one.
- Easy manipulation - you can push it even one-handedly
- One-handed fold with the seat attached
- Large wheels great for any terrain
- After unzipping the hood's extra panel, there's no mesh - it's a full, fabric panel
- Enough space in the basket plus integrated pocket in the rear part, under the handlebar
- Quite heavy
- Unfolding takes a lot of effort not to scratch the chassis
From being Perfect, it only lacks 1 point - and that is the fact that it's not lightweight.
- Spacious, which is so comfy for the child
- Sporty look
- Lightweight but with suspension
- Easy to manipulate
- Affordable (accessories and color sets as well)
- Easy to fold/unfold
- Multiple recline positions
I am completely satisfied with it... and highly recommending this pushchair. As an active mommy, it fulfilled all my needs... no need to be afraid of three-wheelers. Maximum comfort for the child as well.
- For the city and for terrain too
- Easy to maneuver
- Good view for the child
- It's just the best
- You need to buy a lot of accessories separately, which makes the price quite higher
The best pushchair there is. Ideal for terrain as well as the city; I can push it with one hand. I did buy a lot of sold-separately accessories.