Very very happy with this one.
Great stroller, easy handling. And the PLUS version, although I don't have it, but it's just much better. I originally wanted a 4-wheeled one, but I think the 3-wheeler one is even better, just need to inflate the wheels now and then.
The stroller lacks reverse facing for small children and leg positioning. Otherwise it is perfect.
- Easy to use
- Great for off-road
- Large enough basket
- Nothing in my opinion
I have experience with the three-wheeler and I was extremely satisfied.
- traverses any terrain
- easy handling
The best stroller.
- Narrow - rides well between racks even in small spaces
- Sufficient storage space
- Handy handle
- It is not possible to extend the handle for a buggy board for a toddler (although if he already rides on a scooter) - but it can still stand there
- Otherwise, nothing
The Britax B-Motion is just perfect. I wanted 3 wheels so it would store better in the trunk of the car and the wheels are a bit more off-road, so it's good for both shopping as well as for the woods. The brown colour looks very elegant. I have the cover cleaned so it is still as good as new. I have to say, I wouldn't want another one. We will use it for less than 2 years, then I can sell the whole 3 in 1 system.
- All is great
- The only thing that bothers me is that those belts that position the backrest get more difficult and twisted over time. And I'm being careful :-)
We are extremely satisfied with the stroller. It can handle everything :-) I would not change it.
- For terrain
- Easy folding/unfolding
- Easy handling - one-handed turning
- Not quite well designed reclining backrest, but it doesn't affect the function... You just need both hands to lift it up
Satisfaction, we will use it for the second child.
It is excellent. Easy to operate with one hand, can handle terrain and snow. The only thing I would improve is the foot positioning, but the newer PLUS models already have that.
- quite stable
- for me it's a bit heavier, but that's good for the terrain :)
Stable pushchair, suitable for the terrain. The weight corresponds to it ;)
- Easy to push
- Excellent for off-road
- Extended canopy
The best stroller I've ever had!
- I guess none, as I cannot think of any
I was extremely satisfied with this stroller.
- Can be pushed with one hand
- Compact for the car
- Handles field and forest roads
Total satisfaction. The stroller pushes very well. It is suitable for the terrain... And most importantly, our baby is beautiful and happy in it. I recommend it with all 10.
We very completely satisfied with it.
If I was wiser, I wouldn't buy a polish 3-in-1 stroller system, but rather, from the start, a Britax
Except for the adjusting of the leg rest, it's great. One more thing - it's a little more difficult to push it one-handedly when compared to those robust stroller systems chassis. Otherwise, it's spacious, very suitable for older children. Even a 110 cm child fits in it without problems 😉 If I was wiser, I wouldn't buy a polish 3-in-1 stroller system, but rather, from the start, a Britax with a carrycot and a car seat.
- Rocks nicely
- Easy to push
- It's not a perpendicular, upright seat
- Lack of leg positioning
- Folds to the opposite side, which dirties the liner
Nice, there are quite a few flaws though. I would probably look for another one.
- Easy manipulation - you can push it even one-handedly
- One-handed fold with the seat attached
- Large wheels great for any terrain
- After unzipping the hood's extra panel, there's no mesh - it's a full, fabric panel
- Enough space in the basket plus integrated pocket in the rear part, under the handlebar
- Quite heavy
- Unfolding takes a lot of effort not to scratch the chassis
From being Perfect, it only lacks 1 point - and that is the fact that it's not lightweight.
Great stroller. In all respects complete satisfaction 👍
- Spacious, which is so comfy for the child
- Sporty look
- Lightweight but with suspension
- Easy to manipulate
- Affordable (accessories and color sets as well)
- Easy to fold/unfold
- Multiple recline positions
I am completely satisfied with it... and highly recommending this pushchair. As an active mommy, it fulfilled all my needs... no need to be afraid of three-wheelers. Maximum comfort for the child as well.
- For the city and for terrain too
- Easy to maneuver
- Good view for the child
- It's just the best
- You need to buy a lot of accessories separately, which makes the price quite higher
The best pushchair there is. Ideal for terrain as well as the city; I can push it with one hand. I did buy a lot of sold-separately accessories.