- large inflatable wheels
- long hood
- sometimes the hood falls down
The best pram I've ever had.
- reversible to face both directions
- superb steering
I am extremely happy with it. It's super easy to handle and lightweight.
With the Bebeto Nico S line we were maximally satisfied, price, material,... we found no fault with it.
Maximum satisfaction not only in the city, but also in terrain. Great to steer, spacious and lightweight. For us the best stroller.
- Reversble seat
- Large canopy
- Kicking the brake
- Not good folding
- Low seat
- Small and rather thin shopping basket
- Poor handling
In my opinion, a terrible stroller... I only had it for 3 weeks as a spare stroller when mine was on claim, but I would never buy it in my life.
A few things may have been the fact that it was with more than one person, but it was incredibly hard to ride in. The handle comes very close to the seat and I was constantly kicking the brake as a result. It didn't fold normally either, like - the front wheels were in the way, but putting them down all the time didn't feel right.
And the other thing was the seat was terribly low on the frame. Even though I'm short with a height of 155 cm I had to bend down to my daughter. The only plus for me is the large canopy and the fact that it is reversibe.
- The bassinet can be folded almost flat after use
- The seat has a large canopy
- Storage space on the backrest on the seat
- The seat can be folded together with the frame in both the direction of travel and in the opposite direction
- It hasn't creaked with use
- Handle for the baby made of maintenance-free material
- The bag was a complete disaster, thin, weak
- Shallow basket
- When the kid is 10 kg+, it becomes difficult to manoeuvre
- Certainly not for even weak terrain, just an urban stroller
- I couldn't separate the seat from the frame
I had probably one of the first versions of the stroller, from 2013. It met my expectations.
We are very satisfied with the stroller. It is also for off-road and flat surfaces as well. It is also great that it is reversible and faces both sides.
- Reversible seat
- Low-profile large inflatable wheels
- Double suspension
- Extended canopy
- Strap from the belly bar to the seat, between the legs, so baby won't fall out
- Drinks holder
- Detachable belly bar and canopy
- Rear pocket for raincoat/apron
- Leather cover on the handlebar
- Large sturdy basket
The best pram, and I had a lot of those 😊
For me, the best pushchair out there.
- Reversible to parent and street-face
- Nice suspension
- Quickly worn out wheels - and we only walked on asphalt until they cracked
- Hood opening when the wind blows
From the beginning it was pulling incredibly to one side, on that same side the tread on the wheels broke after 10 months of use. I was going to claim it, but while I was getting a replacement stroller, both wheels shot off in one day. And another bad thing - all it took was a slight breeze to blow and the hood would go backwards.
Simply the best pushchair!
Very happy with all the features! Got it as a present and was absolutely delighted. Highly recommended! Easy to manage, keep clean and fold. Child is safe in it and very comfortable.
- large, rubber covered wheels with tires
- great for winter
- difficult to fold
A good stroller for bad terrain. Not so practical for the city, however - it is quite difficult to fold. One of the few strollers with a reversible seat unit.
- air-filled wheels
- rocking chassis
- reversible seat unit
- apron included
We are absolutely happy with it :-)