- Excellent rocking
- Big wheels go through snow, even on unpaved dirt roads, without problems
- Large bassinet and seat
- Car seat also used up to 11 months of the child
- Huge hood also on the seat, great in winter against the wind
- Seat part can be put up to 90º upright position for sitting
- Large basket at the bottom
- In the price of the stroller I had a transitional footmuff, a plastic rain cover, a mosquito net and a large changing bag
- Larger frame, it can be a problem to load it in a small car trunk - but we can fit it all, even without disassembling the pram (Octavia Combi)
- Inflatable wheels - will go everywhere, but already 2x puncture 😂 Do buy spare tires! 😉
An excellent, spacious stroller for terrain. For this price, for me, an excellent choice. Recommended.
A very good stroller system with air-filled tires great for any terrain. The carrycot is large, accommodating even a baby older than six months (8-9 months no problem) - no need to swap for the seat unit soon.