- excellent handling
- spacious & comfortable
- large wrinkle-free canopy
- carrying capacity - 25kg
- weight - it is lightweight
- I found nothing
Our last and best stroller. I regret not buying it sooner.
Favorite stroller of both of my sons - they argued over which one to take on. Everything about it suited me. Even my husband was thrilled with it!
- Sturdiness, durability
- Compact after folding
- Good also for taller parents and larger toddlers
- The seat fits even a winter footmufff
- It's not a full-featured pushchair
A very good stroller, something between a pushchair and a buggy. It can be steered even with your left hand even whel it's fully reclined. It is not a full-featured pushchair, though. It is not enough for an only stroller. It can tackle lighter urban terrain, it doesn't rattle like an umbrella stroller, but it is not a soft ride over anything. It is simply a very lightweight stroller and you shouldn't expect more than from such a type.
There's the large canopy, the spacious seat, and a good-enough basket for its category. It can be folded one-handedly, but you need to get used to such folding first. The best things about it are the low weight (even when fully loaded, it feels like such), the great foldability and compactness, and the sturdiness - you are not afraid it will fall apart.
The price feels questionnable as I think it could be cheaper, since it's not a full-sized stroller.
- Compact when folded
- Spacious even for a 3yo sleeping child
- For a travel stroller, it can roll through grass, gravel, field roads
- Basket access
The best choice for a toddler, in my opinion. We have it as a travel stroller from 1 year up. I am keeping it for my second.
- easy fold
- spacious even for my 4yo
- such help for vacations!
- compact but generous in space
- small but functional, quiet wheels
- large UPF protective canopy
- I don't think I found any - I would maybe make it even smaller to be able to be taken on board of a plane :-)
This buggy is so loved in my family... My little one is 4 years old, and I still couldn't imagine being without our Baby Jogger. You know it, you are on vacation, and you want to do a little sightseeing, and the child complains that he can't walk anymore... hell on earth. That is why we took it with us and used it every single day. I recommend this model because of the large UPF protective canopy and the rubber wheels handling all sorts of terrains (we were ok even with cobblestones) 🙂 And the most important thing - no rattling.
- The hood is not held well in place - a very strong wind makes it fold back up
An excellent buggy. Very lightweight, very good push, very compact.