The largest niggle of mine there was that the canopy was too low making my 86cm child being too cramped in the seat
- spacious bassinet
- a great push
- a lot of accessories
- squeaky frame (lubrication helped)
- loose seat's canopy needing tightening screws every so often a very low-positioned canopy in the seat, making the seat very small in size
- no peek a boo window on the seat's canopy
We were happy with the pram. The spacious bassinet was a great advantage, accommodating our child truly up until our baby started to sit by itself. I was positively surprised with the number of accessories included as well.
The push was good, no problem with dirt roads whatsoever. Quite soon, the frame started squeaking, but lubrication helped there.
There was a problem with the seat's canopy. It started to fall down after a while of use. My hubby repaired that by tightening the screws Also, I missed a peek a boo window to see my child when world-facing. The largest niggle of mine there was that the canopy was too low making my 86cm child being too cramped in the seat, not fitting under the canopy.
- Sturdy frame
- Accessories - cup holder, muffs for winter, nappy bag, mosquito nets, rain cover, car seat insert, aprons...
- Easy to clean
- A good price for a 3in1 set (2020 - 550€)
- It's heavy
- The frame is not the easiest to fold
I would definitely buy it again.
An excellent stroller system. Large enough bassinet, easy folding, great accessories included.