- sturdy chassis
- large carrycot
- big, durable air-filled wheels
- 2in1 or 3in1 stroller system option
- fuss-free manipulation (folding, unfolding, handlebar adjustment... all with one click)
- quite heavy - so not suitable for being used mainly in the city, public transport, etc.
We have a newer line (2018). This stroller (system) is excellent for those who spend their time mainly in worse terrain conditions (nature walks, forest...). I wouldn't recommend buying it for urban use - it's kind of heavy for that. For us, and our living in the countryside with walking all-over all kinds of terrain - we couldn't find a better one.
- large canopy
- easy manipulation
- suitable for all terrains
- brake system
- telescoping handlebar
- bumper bar
- the leather cover on the bumper- and the handlebar
- shopping basket
- weight of the chassis
Love at first sight. I had the 2018 model, and I was very happy with it.
Sturdy chassis. Reliable wheels. It passes through all terrains. Spacious bassinet. The large canopy on both the bassinet and seat unit. Easy manipulation. Easy to remove the wheels-great for use in smaller cars' boots. The chassis is flat when folded.
The only disadvantage is the weight of the stroller - this is however necessary and due to the wheels.
- Super large hoods on both the carrycot and the seat unit
- The eat is nicely adjustable; you can recline the backrest as well as lift the leg rest
- Spacious carrycot
- Telescoping handlebar that goes really high up
- The higher weight means more difficult loading in and out of the car
I mostly liked the modern design. Apart from its high weight, I am happy with it, and I will keep it for my second child. Everything adjusts nice, and easily, the pushing is good, and we can pass even through snow or fields...
I live in a village, and I am very satisfied. Sturdy chassis, big wheels, great for all terrain.
- large wheels
- easy folding
- large shopping basket
- easy manipulation
- can handle difficult terrain
- I did not notice any other disadvantages
A fantastic stroller - I recommend it for difficult terrains.