The pram is amazing. Great for the terrain, easy to handle. Lots of stuff fits in the bottom basket.
- nice design
- price is not so high
- it is quite spacious, both the carrycot and the seat (but there are more spacious ones)
- it will go over worse terrain, but you'll get tired
- large basket
- it's sturdy
- difficult to handle, especially the seat setup
- it is hard to handle, not because of the weight but because of the poorly placed centre of gravity (for example, the Britax Go series is also a heavier stroller but has absolutely incomparable handling characteristics)
- forget about one-handed pushing
- little suspension (it is so stiff)
I would rather not recommend the stroller. I didn't have it personally, but a very close friend of mine did. The carrycot is kind of okay. But when she switched to a seat unit, she very quickly bought another stroller. Especially in the rear-facing and reclined position of the seat, the stroller is basically uncontrollable. You're going to work hard to steer the stroller, even on level ground. Not to mention one handed control, forget about that with this stroller.
- Bassinet size and depth
- Top materials - strong, water and dirt resistant
- Can handle rough terrain (broken asphalt, dirt roads, mud and snow)
- Harder to handle
- Attachment of footmuff
- Stupidly designed valves on the wheels, husband almost threw the wheels in the bin in a rage
A hastily bought emergency pram when our Gesslein failed. The bassinet is great - the little one rode in it in winter with a thick footmuff.
It's a bit heavy and robust. But as part of getting back into shape, I was able to tolerate it.
The best pram. Great both for the city and for terrain. Foldable, easy to fold, with a large space on the lower part of the chassis, great for shopping or bags.
- Apron on the seat - nonsensical attachment
A solid carriage. Large and deep.
- Traverses terrain
- Adjustable canopy
- Spacious bassinet and seat unit
- Telescopic handle
- Beautiful design
- Hard to handle with the seat
- Sometimes the wheels and brake get stuck
- I still don't know how to attach the apron
- The wind blows into the seat when the child is lying down
- Window cover can't be attached and the sun shines in
- When it rains, water runs into the basket
A beautiful stroller for the terrain. All good until you upgrade to the seat unit. After that, it's a bit annoying... The stroller is heavy, hard to handle, you'll work hard with the pushchair mode. But with the bassinet, the stroller is great ❤️
- Great to push
- Goes over pretty much any terrain 😊
An excellent stroller. For a good price.
- Inflatable wheels
- Terrain-capable, it tackled even forest paths
- The apron does not reach up to the child, so there is quite a gap
The bassinet is great, but the seat unit dsappointed me.
- Inflatable wheels for every terrain
- Large canopies
- Large bassinet
- Comfortable seat unit
- Perfect positioning of the seat
- The stroller rides easily and smoothly (no squeaking, no rattling)
- Storage space under the stroller
- No rocking of the frame
We had the 2018 model. Excellent stroller with perfect wheels and great, solid construction. We were very happy with the stroller. The only downside to the stroller was that it doesn't rock, but we managed baby's naps without rocking in the stroller.
- robust wheels for off-road use
- solid stable chassis, perfectly fine after the first child
- spacious carrycot
- good shielding of the carrycot and the seat, long visor with ventilation opening
- pleasant pull-out handle suitable for tall parents
- large storage basket
- reliable brake
- high quality textile material that does not react to the sun, still looks like new
- when the wheels are removed, the stroller is quite portable, for example when travelling by car on holiday
- the stroller is very heavy, especially when using the seat with a larger child it is really hard - when my son was walking I had to leave it under/over the stairs, otherwise I couldn't carry him
- the pushchair is unusable when turned towards the parent, the front wheels are overloaded and the stroller is hard to handle, we tried about twice and it didn't work, but neither we nor our son minded that from about 8m he was riding facing forward
- the stroller requires frequent lubrication with silicone, several times it got completely stuck (extending, folding, locking the wheels) and during complaints we were always told that we did not take care of it enough, but no point-by-point instructions for maintenance are included
- the mattress in the carrycot has gone fôatter under the head of my child after 8m of use, the complaint was not accepted, they said it was normal wear and tear, for the next child we will consider buying a new one or an anatomical cushion
- absolutely unusable apron for the seat, it really didn't work
- relatively short seating area of the sports stroller (to consider), the child sits high up and in front - which many children like because they have a clear view
- there are ordinary rusting pads on the wheel axles, which as the only element of the stroller rusted really fast :/
We purchased the stroller in 2017 for our son and plan to use it for our daughter in 2020. It has its faults, but we have learned to live with them. The purchase price with accessories was quite high, so we are not currently considering buying a new one. I would think about the points below when buying this stroller as a second hand.
- sturdy chassis
- large carrycot
- big, durable air-filled wheels
- 2in1 or 3in1 stroller system option
- fuss-free manipulation (folding, unfolding, handlebar adjustment... all with one click)
- quite heavy - so not suitable for being used mainly in the city, public transport, etc.
We have a newer line (2018). This stroller (system) is excellent for those who spend their time mainly in worse terrain conditions (nature walks, forest...). I wouldn't recommend buying it for urban use - it's kind of heavy for that. For us, and our living in the countryside with walking all-over all kinds of terrain - we couldn't find a better one.
- large canopy
- easy manipulation
- suitable for all terrains
- brake system
- telescoping handlebar
- bumper bar
- the leather cover on the bumper- and the handlebar
- shopping basket
- weight of the chassis
Love at first sight. I had the 2018 model, and I was very happy with it.
Sturdy chassis. Reliable wheels. It passes through all terrains. Spacious bassinet. The large canopy on both the bassinet and seat unit. Easy manipulation. Easy to remove the wheels-great for use in smaller cars' boots. The chassis is flat when folded.
The only disadvantage is the weight of the stroller - this is however necessary and due to the wheels.
- Super large hoods on both the carrycot and the seat unit
- The eat is nicely adjustable; you can recline the backrest as well as lift the leg rest
- Spacious carrycot
- Telescoping handlebar that goes really high up
- The higher weight means more difficult loading in and out of the car
I mostly liked the modern design. Apart from its high weight, I am happy with it, and I will keep it for my second child. Everything adjusts nice, and easily, the pushing is good, and we can pass even through snow or fields...
I live in a village, and I am very satisfied. Sturdy chassis, big wheels, great for all terrain.
- large wheels
- easy folding
- large shopping basket
- easy manipulation
- can handle difficult terrain
- I did not notice any other disadvantages
A fantastic stroller - I recommend it for difficult terrains.