Not a full off-road stroller, but for a very affordable price it's a great stroller with a HUGE shopping basket
- Large basket with rear access when baby is napping
- Lockable wheels
- Good value for money
- Fast folding
- Peek a boo window
- Less manoeuvrability on terrain
- Hood has only 3 positions and nothing in between
Of course it's not a full off-road stroller, but for a very affordable price it's a great stroller with a HUGE shopping basket, simple Three positions for sitting the child, wide hood - also with three positions, lightweight, despite the hard wheels easy to handle + locking of the wheels is there as well.
- Full lie flat
- Stroller weight
- Large basket
- Drink holder
- Long, so even for larger babies
Quite a nice stroller for the city. Lightweight, easy to fold, sturdy.
- Can carry two kids at once 😀
- Spacious storage basket
- Good positioning
- Unsuitable for terrain
- When walking, I often kicked the brake of the stroller with my foot
Good value for money. It has driven two children and still works.
- A large pushchair
- Large shopping basket
- Large canopy
- Adjustable handle
- Easy to fold
- Easy to ride
- One-handed positioning
- Brake - I often step on it when walking
- The pushchair is very difficult to lift onto the kerb
- Seat belts constantly unbuckle
It meets every requirement I was looking for. Lightweight, foldable, large hood, handle is adjustable, cushioned wheels, large shopping basket, one-handed positioning, wheels ride perfectly.
Minuses for me are the seat belts - they keep coming undone, and the brake - you kind of step on it while walking. Another minus is lifting the stroller over a curb, it goes very hard and you feel like the whole frame is going to break.
It broke down after our first holiday 😂 Never again.