- The baby can be napping almost horizontally
- Adjustable leg position
- Very portable even in a small car trunk, in the train corridor
- Handles even rough terrain well... a dirt road, a forest path
- The handle is quite low and cannot be adjusted, fine for me - but it bothers my husband (185 cm)
- Not cushioned
- Can't handle really bad terrain (snow, big bumps and lumps)...
Nice compromise of compliance, weight, size for a child (we have a little giant) and terrain use. I don't think there's any point in getting a classic umbrella buggy - either something similar to this stroller, or something mini (like the GB Pockit).