2 parent reviews
- Smooth push even with a toddler
- Bumper bar with gate opening mechanism
- Wheels are okay on cobblestones though there is no suspension
- The back seat is too short
- The hood looks kind of cheaply made. Very thin material and while walking through some uneven terrain, due to jerking the hood continuously falls back
- Difficult to lift up on curbs
Pretty average. Since it is a compact stroller made for travel only, I think that we cannot expect much.
For a very small buggy for the car that can last you even with everyday use, this is one of the best options
- Materials and wheels
- A lot of space up to the canopy
- Sturdy frame
- Nice handle height
- Good maneuvering
- Shame they put the sunvisor away, it was a nice feature
- Short-ish seatback
- Bulkier than your usual ultracompact
Finally a Minu with a bumper bar. It is super sleek and even if not having such a tall seatback, there's a lot of space up to the canopy.
The sturdiness of the frame is already well-known, and that didn't change. I really like the rubber wheels with a bit of cushioning, and the details of the pretty fabrics, the perforated eco-leather, and the sliding harness belts are gorgeous.
I am just sorry the seat's not a lie flat, and the fold is slightly larger than the cabin luggage measurement, but as a very small buggy for the car that can last you even with everyday use, this is one of the best options, I found.