- Works great off-road
- Easy to navigate
- Huge storage basket
- Amazing sun shield
- Big comfortable bassinet
- Easy to fold
- High stroller and telescopic handle bar (your back will thank you)
- Beautiful design
- Relatively big, fills a small car trunk when folded and is not suitable for tiny elevators
- Easy switch between rumble seat and Mesa infant carseat
- Multiple recline options (easy to recline)
- Adjustable handlebar. HUGE storage basket
- Decent canopy with two ventilation windows (one is optional peak-a-boo window)
- Durable - we put it through a lot
- Comfortable for baby/child
- Is likely to be usable well into preschool years
- Despite the cons I list, I think this is an excellent stroller that is high quality and will last many years
- Once we're done with it, I think it will easily have a new life with another family
- While the wheels are big and tough, this is not an all-terrain stroller. It will not work in sand, deeper snow or packed ice
- There is no lie-flat option, so you'd need a bassinet accessory, and there's also an infant snugseat option for young infants.
- All of the available accessories, while very nice, are pricey, but you feel compelled to get them since they work so much better with this stroller than off-brand universal versions
- The rain cover that it came with has started falling apart 2 years in (there may be a newer version of it available, but I'm not sure if it's sold separately)
- It is not cheap, and though it is not Uppababy's largest stroller, it is not compact. It folds well enough, but if you have a smaller/medium sized car or a small apartment, it will take up a lot of space
- If I were doing it all over again, I might buy something more compact or all-terrain
This stroller is a workhorse! It's tough and durable, comfortable from babyhood to preschool years, easy to use, and has great features.
- easy to push over a variety of terrain
- useful from newborn (with added accessories) and up
- baby is very comfortable in there
- excellent quality and still looks brand new after a year of use
- doesn't convert to a double (we momentarily regretted the stroller when we had a pregnancy scare at 9 months postpartum and thought we wouldn't get nearly as much use out of it as planned)
- doesn't include bassinet attachment
- suspension has started squeaking a bit (which can probably be fixed with some oiling, I'm pretty sure this happened because I cleaned lubrication off after accidentally pushing the stroller through mud)
We've been using the Uppababy Cruz V2 for 11.5 months now and are still in love with it. We started using it from day 1 using the optional bassinet attachment, and moved our baby over the included seat at 3 months old.
For the first few months (until she learned to roll over), we not only used this as a stroller for going to the pediatrician's office or for walking around the neighborhood, but also as our sleep-safe space for baby to hang out on the ground floor of our home. Now that she's older and the weather is warming up, we go for 1-2 mile walks almost every day over the sidewalk, gravel, and dry grass.
- Suspension and wheels
- Large shopping basket
- Nice design
- Could have been a bit more lightweight
- Handlebar only extends in height, not able to fold the handlebars down for easier access to the child
- Canopy could have been longer
Compared to my previous strollers Britax and Stokke Beat, I'm very impressed by this stroller, it's almost perfect! I would definitely recommend the Cruz V2 👍
Some must-haves to me are the suspension and high-quality wheels, which are very good on the Cruz V2. The stroller is very easy to maneuver in stores, and on the surfaces I've been testing so far. It feels robust and steady. It's my first stroller with an ergonomic seat, and I don't like that you cannot go fully flat for the legs - but I guess I get used to it. My baby doesn't seem to care; he sleeps, "just like a baby"!
The canopy could have been longer; there's always some part of the body that doesn't get covered enough from the sun. It's super easy to fold and unfold and store in the apartment or in the car.