- easy to push over a variety of terrain
- useful from newborn (with added accessories) and up
- baby is very comfortable in there
- excellent quality and still looks brand new after a year of use
- doesn't convert to a double (we momentarily regretted the stroller when we had a pregnancy scare at 9 months postpartum and thought we wouldn't get nearly as much use out of it as planned)
- doesn't include bassinet attachment
- suspension has started squeaking a bit (which can probably be fixed with some oiling, I'm pretty sure this happened because I cleaned lubrication off after accidentally pushing the stroller through mud)
We've been using the Uppababy Cruz V2 for 11.5 months now and are still in love with it. We started using it from day 1 using the optional bassinet attachment, and moved our baby over the included seat at 3 months old.
For the first few months (until she learned to roll over), we not only used this as a stroller for going to the pediatrician's office or for walking around the neighborhood, but also as our sleep-safe space for baby to hang out on the ground floor of our home. Now that she's older and the weather is warming up, we go for 1-2 mile walks almost every day over the sidewalk, gravel, and dry grass.
- Suspension and wheels
- Large shopping basket
- Nice design
- Could have been a bit more lightweight
- Handlebar only extends in height, not able to fold the handlebars down for easier access to the child
- Canopy could have been longer
Compared to my previous strollers Britax and Stokke Beat, I'm very impressed by this stroller, it's almost perfect! I would definitely recommend the Cruz V2 👍
Some must-haves to me are the suspension and high-quality wheels, which are very good on the Cruz V2. The stroller is very easy to maneuver in stores, and on the surfaces I've been testing so far. It feels robust and steady. It's my first stroller with an ergonomic seat, and I don't like that you cannot go fully flat for the legs - but I guess I get used to it. My baby doesn't seem to care; he sleeps, "just like a baby"!
The canopy could have been longer; there's always some part of the body that doesn't get covered enough from the sun. It's super easy to fold and unfold and store in the apartment or in the car.