- easy to push over a variety of terrain
- useful from newborn (with added accessories) and up
- baby is very comfortable in there
- excellent quality and still looks brand new after a year of use
- doesn't convert to a double (we momentarily regretted the stroller when we had a pregnancy scare at 9 months postpartum and thought we wouldn't get nearly as much use out of it as planned)
- doesn't include bassinet attachment
- suspension has started squeaking a bit (which can probably be fixed with some oiling, I'm pretty sure this happened because I cleaned lubrication off after accidentally pushing the stroller through mud)
We've been using the Uppababy Cruz V2 for 11.5 months now and are still in love with it. We started using it from day 1 using the optional bassinet attachment, and moved our baby over the included seat at 3 months old.
For the first few months (until she learned to roll over), we not only used this as a stroller for going to the pediatrician's office or for walking around the neighborhood, but also as our sleep-safe space for baby to hang out on the ground floor of our home. Now that she's older and the weather is warming up, we go for 1-2 mile walks almost every day over the sidewalk, gravel, and dry grass.